How do I know she's not a good girl?

Zagor

12 minutes ago, Tagged said:

All that sounds good, but we have just a limited time left on this planet, and who want to live in Thailand, waith for your loved one working 6 days a week, and the longest leave they can get from work is about 10 days to maximum if you are lucky 2 weeks? 

And how many of those are sociable hours?  Earlies, lates, nights.  Blurgh!  I think it would kill me just to live with someone on those hours.

• Thanks 1

On 7 June 2020 at 8:26 AM, Zagor said:

1. She has a tattoo or piercing
2. She wears see-through or too short clothing
3. She Swears
4. She approaches me first and flirts

Chances are certainly increased since possessing a penis is not a deal breaker.

3 hours ago, malibukid said:

find a girl who is educated with a advanced degree. doctors, nurses at hospitals. likely they have been educated abroad as well and can speak English. btw  my Vet is a knockout.  yes i know education is not everything, but a good place to start.

haha, that's no guarantee at all, in fact, often the opposite. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

good or not who cares ?

she just needs to be obedient and active in bed, the rest is for weak people who think that love or any other BS is important ! hhahahaha so funny them !

Some people like Chang beer and some others like Erdinger! Simple as that

On 6/7/2020 at 9:26 AM, Zagor said:

My way of judging that she is not a good girl:
1. She has a tattoo or piercing
2. She wears see-through or too short clothing
3. She Swears
4. She approaches me first and flirts

Are you serious? Judging a book by its cover doesn’t mean it’s bad...

On 6/7/2020 at 9:37 AM, Pilotman said:

OP, don't be so naive as to think that you will get anything other than jokes, sarcasm, bitterness and derision in answer to a question like that. Make up your own mind, don't ask others, especially on TVF. 

one person who he could really ask, though would be any lass's mother - she thoroughly knows her daughter in and out. So give it a try and see your possible future in-laws in their stately residence

On 6/7/2020 at 11:26 AM, Zagor said:

My way of judging that she is not a good girl: 
1. She has a tattoo or piercing  .....    Check, Check
2. She wears see-through or too short clothing  ...... Not often enough
3. She Swears .... Only at me when I am being a dick
4. She approaches me first and flirts  .... one of the joys of having a Thai partner

Oh dear. Going by your 4 points, my Thai partner is a very naughty girl. We have been together for 5 years amd I love her dearly. I would not have her any other way. ❤️

Edited by Dexxter

You seem to enjoy a simplistic world view, don't you?
"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behooves us all to talk about the rest of us."

11 hours ago, thurien said:

one person who he could really ask, though would be any lass's mother - she thoroughly knows her daughter in and out. So give it a try and see your possible future in-laws in their stately residence

Yeah they will def tell you everything. ????

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 6:18 AM, chicowoodduck said:

Easy peasy.....if you meet her and her mouth is open....she is getting ready to tell you a lie.....if her mouth is closed, she is thinking of the next lie....????????????

On 6/7/2020 at 9:34 AM, ezzra said:

In the beginning they are all auger and spice and all things nice, but in time the real faces start to unravel and the real shrew comes out, and most, not all, will let you know that they're there for the money, if 35 years in Thailand taught me anything, at least i have learned that...

Hmmm

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

This post was in my opinion an insult to every man here that has a Thai relationship, to every Thai wife

It could be considered as an insult to himself, only ever meeting certain kinds of females in short paid for "friendships" ? 

16 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

It could be considered as an insult to himself, only ever meeting certain kinds of females in short paid for "friendships" ? 

My last live-in 'paid for friendship' has lasted about 4 years, the one before that lasted 6 years.

And before that in the UK, 30 years (although I didn't understand it was hired help back in the UK).

The Brit school teacher cost me a lot more than the Thai sex workers (and with a lot less action for my money).

Edited by BritManToo

Just now, BritManToo said:

My last live-in 'paid for friendship' has lasted about 4 years, the one before that lasted 6 years.

And before that in the UK, 30 years (although I didn't understand it was hired help back in the UK)

I was talking about hourly "friendships" , rather than relationships

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

That is quite good English.....................but its far from "perfect" English .

I copy it from UK guy.

i will tell him. ????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

And before that in the UK, 30 years (although I didn't understand it was hired help back in the UK)

The garden guy right? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I was talking about hourly "friendships" , rather than relationships

So you consider the length of the hire in some way significant?

If I hired a girl for a week, would that be better than hourly?

At what length of hire would you consider it a legitimate relationship?

Edited by BritManToo