Video: Cop falls head first through the roof after going up to adjust the Thai flag

webfact

Poor fella, hopefully he will not need the help of the social security funds ( prakahn sunkom) benefits to see him through his recovery as those guys will not pay as it happens to someone i know out of work for 3 months where he was told there was no more money to give after paying his contributions to the fund for years and no money when he needs it the most...

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Sgt-Maj Wichayut said he hoped to be back at the station soon though he was going to do some light office work first and not overdo it. 

Even some light office work would be overdoing it for the RTP.

• Like 1

Immigration Police back down to basic pay as low as 8,000 baht per month as (official) share of fines from airport etc has shrunk to zero. 

Hope this guy gets enough to be able to donate a handrail and anti slip covering to the roof for next time.

3 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

An envelope containing cash and the next thing he is going home it makes everything better much faster ???? 

Nice to see the police handing over an envelope full of cash rather than receiving it.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

He's very lucky. He could easily have broken his neck in that fall.

I'm pleased to see that his fellow officers did the right thing and did not try and move him.

I wonder what @Justgrazing found so funny about it.

He found it funny because karma is a bitch and it had all the makings of a Keystome Cops sketch!

Get over yourself.

Self righteous prig.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Memo to all Thai police, before venturing onto the roof

Do it before lunch and make certain it can withstand your weight

Better still get some skinny prisoner up there.

I'm sure you could find one or 2 with roof experience

• Haha 1

Couldnt  stop larffin! One  day Im going to nick one of those little Thai Police statues outside the station its a bit  like the deaf kid statues that used to be outside  shops when I was a  kid in the UK

• Haha 2