Video: Cop falls head first through the roof after going up to adjust the Thai flag

webfact

5 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Did he bring it on himself by going up there .? Yes .. Did he survive .? Yes .. So no great harm done .? No 

.. Here's a tip just pass over if you don't like my contributions as your faux outrage is tiresome .. 

He thought the Thai flag was upside down. Fair play to him. All in the line of duty.

Does it matter which way a flag is shown The UK flag has a right way and a wrong way.

20 hours ago, DoctorG said:

That mini-cop at the front just stood there doing nothing - disgraceful!

He wobbled a bit, should have been breathalyzed. The rest just ran around like headless chickens, two just left, and the woman had to make the call i presume for an ambulance. Safety first init.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, owl sees all said:

He thought the Thai flag was upside down. Fair play to him. All in the line of duty.

Does it matter which way a flag is shown The UK flag has a right way and a wrong way.

Yes it does matter a lot. The Union Jack if flown upside down means you are in distress. I often wondered what a Thai would do, but maybe they are always in distress, or not, i'll leave it up to you to decide.