Immigration Div 1 Bangkok New Appointment System

I was able to make an appointment reservation for my annual ext stay ret.

Looks shockingly well developed and easy to use.

Will follow-up on the experience.

Rules displayed after making appointment.

ข้อกำหนดการใช้บริการจองคิวผ่านระบบออนไลน์
Rules of online appointment queue reservation

กรณีที่ท่านมาไม่ทันคิว หรือเอกสารไม่ครบ หรือใช้เวลาในการแก้ไขเอกสารเป็นเวลานาน หรือเลือก บริการผิดประเภท กองบังคับการตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 1 ขอสงวนสิทธิการให้บริการ ทั้งนี้ ท่านสามารถ ใช้บริการในช่องทางคิวปกติได้
If you do not show up on time, lack of required documents, spend lots of time to edit required documents or choose wrong type of service, Immigration division 1 reserves the right to cancel the queue. However you can still use the normal queue service.

กรุณามาก่อนถึงเวลานัด 15 นาที และกรอกแบบฟอร์ม/เตรียมเอกสารให้เรียบร้อยก่อนเข้ารับบริการ
Please show up before appointed time at least 15 minutes and have all forms/documents ready.

บริการจองคิวผ่านระบบออนไลน์ เป็นบริการสำหรับผู้ที่จะมารับบริการที่กองบังคับการตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 1 เท่านั้น (กองบังคับการตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 1 มีหน้าที่รับผิดชอบให้บริการเฉพาะคนต่างด้าวที่พักอาศัย ในเขตพื้นที่จังหวัดกรุงเทพฯ เท่านั้น)
It’s an online appointment queue reservation for foreigners who will come to be served at Immigration division 1 only. Immigration division 1 is responsible for providing services for foreigners who reside in Bangkok only.

สำหรับการขออยู่ต่อในราชอาณาจักร สามารถยื่นขออยู่ต่อได้ล่วงหน้าไม่เกิน 45 วัน ก่อนวันครบกำหนด อนุญาต ผู้ที่อยู่เกินกำหนด จะไม่สามารถจองคิวรับบริการผ่านระบบออนไลน์ได้
For visa extensions, foreigners can submit visa extension application form in advance within 45 days before visa expiry date. Those who overstay will not be able to use this online appointment queue reservation.

การแจ้งรายงานตัว 90 วัน (ตม. 47) ด้วยตนเองหรือมอบหมายให้ผู้อื่นนำหนังสือไปแจ้ง สามารถแจ้งได้ ก่อนครบกำหนดนัด 15 วัน หรือหลังวันครบกำหนดนัด 7 วัน
90 days notification (TM 47) can be made by foreigners or assigned persons to notify current address and can notify in advance within 15 days before due date or within 7 days after due date.

กองบังคับการตรวจคนเข้าเมือง 1 ขอสงวนสิทธิการให้บริการ สำหรับหนังสือเดินทาง 1 เล่ม ต่อ 1 คิว ทั้งนี้ ไม่รวมผู้ติดตาม
Immigration division 1 reserve the right to serve the service for one passport per one queue which not includes family members.

• Like 1

Received email confirmation (in Spam folder) within a few minutes. For Counter L1-32.

Generic terms:

Extension Visa for Retiement Please follow the instructions below:
1.ท่านต้องอัพเดตสถานะเงินฝากและ นำสมุดบัญชีธนาคารของท่านมาแสดงต่อเจ้าหน้าที่ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองในวันที่มายื่นด้วย You have to deposit and status updates and bring your bank book to show to the immigration officer in the coming days
2.หนังสือรับรองยอดเงินฝากจากธนาคาร สามารถใช้ย้อนหลังได้ไม่เกิน 7 วัน
A certificate of deposit from a bank. Can be used to back up to 7 days
3.สามารถรับบริการ เฉพาะผู้ที่จองคิวออนไลน์เท่านั้น ไม่รวมครอบครัว
Available Only those who booked online. Excluding family

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Received email confirmation (in Spam folder) within a few minutes. For Counter L1-32.

Generic terms:

1.ท่านต้องอัพเดตสถานะเงินฝากและ นำสมุดบัญชีธนาคารของท่านมาแสดงต่อเจ้าหน้าที่ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองในวันที่มายื่นด้วย You have to deposit and status updates and bring your bank book to show to the immigration officer in the coming days

I read that as 2/3 for 800k in account method you can have a bank letter up to 7 days prior to appointment?  1 is a bit unclear unless an out if you forgot these items or perhaps it means to update book on day of application or later?

7 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I read that as 2/3 for 800k in account method you can have a bank letter up to 7 days prior to appointment?  1 is a bit unclear unless an out if you forgot these items or perhaps it means to update book on day of application or later?

The translations are poor. 

1. You must update the status of your deposit and bring your bankbook to show to the immigration officer on the day of application.

2. The bank letter verifying your deposit can be up to seven days old.

3. Only the person who reserved the slot online can use this service. Family members are not included. [i.e., a separate booking is needed for each person]

• Like 1

"status of your deposit", "certificate from a bank ... to back up seven days"

Does Immgration address the "income method" bank documentation from a Thai bank where one need only make 12 monthly international transfers of min. 65k baht? There is no mandatory holding period for such deposits in a Thai bank so a seven day limit seems nonapplicable.

Be cautious if you are using the monthly 65K transfer method.  A printout of your past year’s transactions may be required.  During my recent renewal an IO found an irregularity in my bank book and wanted that statement but relented and approved my extension.

Generic terms:

what is the website to register?

57 minutes ago, Makoshark said:

Generic terms:

what is the website to register?

Retiement????

On 6/9/2020 at 3:01 AM, Bender Rodriguez said:

don't you love THAI IMMIGRATION is not for THAIS but for FARANGS

but the info is in THAI ONLY ?

No where it says it is for farangs. May be a Japanese or Korean. They canot publish information in a dozen languages. The did not tell people to travel 10,000 miles to find their brides for a marriage visa. And if they found their brides outside their own linguistic and cultural backgrounds, they must learn the language of the bride. 

Edited by Mulambana
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Phuket immigration is not implementing the system (yet) as they are afraid that too many people will make a appointment without having the correct paperwork or using the wrong appointment option.

Therefore they think that to much time is being lost by the immigration officer when the person arrives.

As Phuket immigration are using the immigration volunteers to check the paperwork and issue a ticket (if the paperwork is correct) they are sticking to that system for the time being.

4 สำหรับการขออยู่ต่อในราชอาณาจักร สามารถยื่นขออยู่ต่อได้ล่วงหน้าไม่เกิน 45 วัน ก่อนวันครบกำหนด อนุญาต ผู้ที่อยู่เกินกำหนด จะไม่สามารถจองคิวรับบริการผ่านระบบออนไลน์ได้

For visa extensions, foreigners can submit visa extension application form in advance within 45 days before visa expiry date.

The site says the above.  For a retirement extension, does this mean that I can submit the TM.7 online?  Can it be all-electronic (I save their .doc to .pdf and upload), or do I need to print, paste on my picture, scan it, and submit that?  Or do they show an on-line form once I have the appointment?
Also, are bookings fairly open, or is it advisable to book weeks in advance?
Many thanks, Retiree

The site says the above.  For a retirement extension, does this mean that I can submit the TM.7 online? 

It just reserves a queue slot for you at the immigration office at a specific time/date.  The 45 days means you can do the extension process up to 45 days early here in Bangkok.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, whybother said:

Has anyone tried booking for a Non-Imm O (Marriage)?

Are you asking about applying for a 90 day non-o visa entry or a one year extension of stay based upon marriage?

Appointments are not available for the extension of stay based upon marriage.

Not sure if they are possible for the visa application.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you asking about applying for a 90 day non-o visa entry or a one year extension of stay based upon marriage?

Appointments are not available for the extension of stay based upon marriage.

Not sure if they are possible for the visa application.

I was asking about the extension of stay for marriage.  Looks like I'll have to join the queue nice and early then.

• 4 months later...

So appointments (Bangkok) were announced as mandatory as of Monday,  19 July 2021.

It looks like the system is still unavailable.

Obviously it will remain as walk-in until the system is re-launched.

But was anyone heard any updates.

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

So appointments (Bangkok) were announced as mandatory as of Monday,  19 July 2021.

It looks like the system is still unavailable.

Obviously it will remain as walk-in until the system is re-launched.

But was anyone heard any updates.

Why did you dig up this old topic. The site is still down and certainly will not be back up on Monday.

Recent discussion here. https://aseannow.com/topic/1221216-bangkok-immigration-mandatory-appointments-as-of-july-19-2021/?do=findComment&comment=16652737

16 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Has the general 90 day reporting returned to CW, or is this for online appointments only?

They are still done at Muang Thong Thani.

Most everything in the topic is out of date since it was started in June of last year before they reopened Muang Thong Thani in July.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Why did you dig up this old topic.

Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

I did a search, this was the first result.

Maybe lock this topic?

Edited by mtls2005

• 4 weeks later...