Beauty queen speaks up about missing activist

webfact

1 hour ago, Rancid said:

The way most countries work is the uber rich run things and use stooge politicians from all sides to implement their agenda, elections are just a pressure release for the illusion of choice. But another part of the system are those that are allowed to exist as upper middle class or mildly wealthy, which is why we rarely hear criticism coming from them, they just want to protect what they are allowed to get.

In Hollywood the stars pretend to support progressive causes, but it doesn't matter as progressives are just a fake left with no real agenda except the illusion of empowering some minority elements. Stars are just the bread and circus entertainers to create distraction to help stop people using any objective thought. Conservatives fare little better, as most of their agenda is not about freedom but about putting more money in the pockets of the already rich, so really the same as progressives.

As such it is rare for this girl to speak out against the system, perhaps being dual nationality she can at least escape when the payback of no work arrives. Either that or the old and proven technique of discrediting the messenger will be used.

I approve this message.

Spoke to a local lady here about the disappearance of this activist. A self-proclaimed academic who said she had sympathy for the activist but who said you should be careful what you say. I told her I'm a huge advocate for freedom of expression. She said she was too, but not for for speech that's going to offend people.

Much like in the West - people are okay with free speech until you talk about something that offends them. As my old man used to say to me when I was a kid, "get good at saying no and get good at hearing no". 

Thailand has a Military Government who took over power with a show of force, muted the media, quashed political opposition in one fell swoop and has continued to do so.

This story is of no surprise..... the greatest irony of it all came when Prayut suggested that Thai's read George Orwell's Animal Farm...

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1103607-prime-minister-suggests-that-people-read-george-orwell’s-“animal-farm”

On 6/9/2020 at 3:22 AM, webfact said:

an embassy representative who assured them that their message will be passed on to Prime Minister Hun Sen.

who will post it off to Prayuth for further instructions.

Do they have an agreement ' we'll kill all your dissenters if you kill all ours?'