Trump campaign rallies to start up again in next two weeks

webfact

As much as I dislike Trump, and more so after the past 3 months....the Dems have had almost 4 years to get their act together and put up a smart against him for November.....and the best they could do is Biden! The guy has difficulty expressing a 20 word sentence...and they want him to lead!

Trump has over $250m, compared to Biden' $100m, for their campaigns....IMO, it's not too difficult to see who can sway the population the best.....those that bother to vote anyway!

If he does get re-elected, I can see the US will being in dire straits, both at home and internationally.....but never mind, either way, it's going to be a circus for the next 4 years unfortunately.

Edited by ChrisY1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

As much as I dislike Trump, and more so after the past 3 months....the Dems have had almost 4 years to get their act together and put up a smart against him for November.....and the best they could do is Biden! The guy has difficulty expressing a 20 word sentence...and they want him to lead!

Trump has over $250m, compared to Biden' $100m, for their campaigns....IMO, it's not too difficult to see who can sway the population the best.....those that bother to vote anyway!

If he does get re-elected, I can see the US will being in dire straits, both at home and internationally.....but never mind, either way, it's going to be a circus for the next 4 years unfortunately.

Biden is a butt-kissing 1% sycophant to the oligarchs. The DNC likes him, he is manageable and will gladly do the bidding of his corporate masters. Bernie didn't play by the rules - he wanted to help "We, The People" and that's just not in the rules of their "monopoly."

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

Yes quite right, the fact that Donald Trump stands holding a Bible trying to please his evangelical following is absolute hypocrisy.

Here you have a poor excuse of a man who has broken just about every one of the commandments in this book, plus a few others that aren't mentioned, yet simple minded Americans stand there with a T-shirt mentioning Jesus and trump, not realising that one is the antithesis of the other.

Only in America and only from the simpleminded.

And.... Here we are again, more moral preening and virtue signaling from the leftists. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

Trump promised to make America ' great ' again ... Well , is it great by now ?

I doubt it .

But I am sure that there are a lot of US citizens around who believe that ...

When the next elections take place Trump should be judged by the promises he made and the reality .

Reality and the Donald are not always ' best friends ' .

Sure, and we will judge the corrupt Biden and his family that made millions off his influence. 

One debate will demonstrate just how feeble and phony Joe is. 

And while we're at it, what about the bills that Joe pushed for increased incarceration effecting the African Americans that have been blindly giving their votes to without getting anything but pandering blather from the left 

So yeah, bring on the judgements 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

"If a tuna sandwich were to run against Trump, I'd vote for the sandwich."

A very poor portrait of the American people...shame!

How is this a poor portrait of Americans? They have two choices, neither very good.

• Sad 1

A post containing unattributed content that was copy and pasted from some site has been removed as well as the replies:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

15) Any links posted must lead to the website the link indicates. Links that are misleading or direct to a site different than the one indicated are not allowed.

On 6/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think Trump rallies are a great idea. I hope they are packed with his supporters.

Forget about social distancing or masks. Hug each other, kiss each other, be happy together.

If they do that often enough and long enough then the DEMs don't have to worry about how many people will be left to vote for Trump.

It's a win/win situation.

Good idea!! Hopefully that has already happened with the BLM protesters.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think Trump rallies are a great idea. I hope they are packed with his supporters.

Forget about social distancing or masks. Hug each other, kiss each other, be happy together.

If they do that often enough and long enough then the DEMs don't have to worry about how many people will be left to vote for Trump.

It's a win/win situation.

Nonsense comment from a hater

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The picture is perfect! The flag , JC and the POTUS!

The haters burn the flag,crucified  one guy  and the other guy they haven't been able to forgive for winning the WH

2020-06-08T220139Z_1_LYNXMPEG571WU_RTROPTP_4_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.JPG

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2