Trump campaign rallies to start up again in next two weeks

webfact

On 6/10/2020 at 4:49 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

An that ladies and gentlemen is a response to criticism of Trump’s photo op stunt  ‘Standing in front of a Church holding an upside down bible aloft’.

No, it wasn't. It was a response to the constant drivel from the leftists on tvf that assume their disdain for the current president grants them a higher moral standing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2020 at 1:36 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think Trump rallies are a great idea. I hope they are packed with his supporters.

Forget about social distancing or masks. Hug each other, kiss each other, be happy together.

If they do that often enough and long enough then the DEMs don't have to worry about how many people will be left to vote for Trump.

It's a win/win situation.

If your theory holds true we should be enjoying a massive amount of deaths from the "protests" and riots. Hopefully as many of those people as possible drop over dead soon. They are the guinea pigs at this point. Rallies might have to wait if a few million drop dead. I guess that would also be a win/win? 

Now before I get attacked look at what I am replying to. As JT said this stuff is supposed to be left unsaid. At least we know what people really think now. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

If your theory holds true we should be enjoying a massive amount of deaths from the "protests" and riots. Hopefully as many of those people as possible drop over dead soon. They are the guinea pigs at this point. Rallies might have to wait if a few million drop dead. I guess that would also be a win/win? 

Now before I get attacked look at what I am replying to. As JT said this stuff is supposed to be left unsaid. At least we know what people really think now. 

But since President Trump's supporters show their love for the man by not wearing masks - yes, alone among all the leaders in the world, Trump has actually managed to politicize mask-wearing - they have a big advantage when it comes to suffering higher mortality rates.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

The picture is perfect! The flag , JC and the POTUS!

The haters burn the flag,crucified  one guy  and the other guy they haven't been able to forgive for winning the WH

2020-06-08T220139Z_1_LYNXMPEG571WU_RTROPTP_4_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.JPG

And they're overweight. Perfect.

• Haha 2

Reports are that Trump wants no social distancing and no wearing of masks at the convention.

If the Republicans go along with this they should change their party's mascot from the elephant to the lemming.

Edited by johnpetersen
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

The picture is perfect! The flag , JC and the POTUS!

The haters burn the flag,crucified  one guy  and the other guy they haven't been able to forgive for winning the WH

2020-06-08T220139Z_1_LYNXMPEG571WU_RTROPTP_4_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.JPG

Please give an example of a "hater" of Trump burning a flag and of Trump regularly attending church, or of him showing any meaningful respect for any religion.

One could argue the Romans who ruled Judea two thousand years ago were haters, but that's hardly relevant to the current political situation in the U.S.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

If your theory holds true we should be enjoying a massive amount of deaths from the "protests" and riots.

Riots are young people, who are low risk of showing symptoms, but they get infected of course and will infect the vulnerable in their families.

Give it a few weeks to see the numbers of infections increase

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Susco said:

Riots are young people, who are low risk of showing symptoms, but they get infected of course and will infect the vulnerable in their families.

Give it a few weeks to see the numbers of infections increase

In ALL the coverage of the protests, I've seen every shade, every age of human imaginable. I have NOT seen ONE PERSON with a MAGA hat. ???

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, J Town said:

In ALL the coverage of the protests, I've seen every shade, every age of human imaginable. I have NOT seen ONE PERSON with a MAGA hat. ???

Yes, because they would have been attacked by the violent mob. We know precisely where the violence lies and what side has used it 

They have been attacked before this violence began and they'll be attacked after this current outrage is over. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, johnnybangkok said:

The flag doesn't represent what Trump fans think it does (it stands for much, much more) and doesn't require the slavish devotion you all think it does and JC's teachings are so far removed from what Trump and his ilk demostrate on a daily basis (help your fellow man, love thy neighbour, do unto others etc) it's almost blasphemy to quote him in the same sentance as Trump.  

You support an immoral, hateful, lying, cheating, self aggrandizing, bigot and hide behind a flag and teachings that are literally the opposite of everything he stands for.

Johnny, 

Your opinion and broad generalizations and determination of who supports who and your assertions of those people is Meaningless. It exists in your mind. As is your ignorant assertion that people who disagree with you don't understand what the flag means to them. 

You don’t have any idea what is in people's hearts and minds. But I suspect the arrogance of the left certainly thinks they have this magical power. 

22 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

So Trump is going to start up the rallies again. On the one hand, if you want to attend, you have to sign a disclaimer to the effect that you won't sue the Trump campaign if you come down with Covid

Fact checked,  absolutely correct:

By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

source: https://events.donaldjtrump.com/events/tulsa-oklahoma-rally-june-19?utm_content=main_menu&utm_medium=web&utm_source=djt_web

• Like 1

Trump rally-goers must agree they won't sue if they contract coronavirus

Tulsa's mayor says the city is still working on details for the rally, which would violate the Centers for Disease Control's social distancing guidelines

"My office is working to confirm details about the venue and visit," Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum said in a statement to CBS News. "Tulsans have managed one of the first successful re-openings in the nation, so we can only guess that may be the reason President Trump selected Tulsa as a rally site. The City of Tulsa continues to follow the State of Oklahoma's OURS plan on COVID-19 response as it relates to events, which encourages the organizer to have enhanced hygiene considerations for attendees."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-rally-goers-must-agree-they-wont-sue-if-they-contract-coronavirus/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=90654986

As if any maga-rally attendee would ever sue trump.

Bunch them in real tight, then lead them in many, many, many chants of "Lock whomever up". What could go wrong.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

Yes, because they would have been attacked by the violent mob. We know precisely where the violence lies and what side has used it 

They have been attacked before this violence began and they'll be attacked after this current outrage is over. 

That's humor, right? I recognize humor.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Steve Miller is contributing to his campaign racial unity speech. What can go wrong. 

Yes and it's truly nauseating that Miller being a Jew has contributed so much to the American white nationalist movement. Did he miss history class? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Trump rally-goers must agree they won't sue if they contract coronavirus

Tulsa's mayor says the city is still working on details for the rally, which would violate the Centers for Disease Control's social distancing guidelines

"My office is working to confirm details about the venue and visit," Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum said in a statement to CBS News. "Tulsans have managed one of the first successful re-openings in the nation, so we can only guess that may be the reason President Trump selected Tulsa as a rally site. The City of Tulsa continues to follow the State of Oklahoma's OURS plan on COVID-19 response as it relates to events, which encourages the organizer to have enhanced hygiene considerations for attendees."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-rally-goers-must-agree-they-wont-sue-if-they-contract-coronavirus/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=90654986

As if any maga-rally attendee would ever sue trump.

Bunch them in real tight, then lead them in many, many, many chants of "Lock whomever up". What could go wrong.

You really couldn't make that up, if you tried to! ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GBW said:

The date he has chosen, the city he has chosen is not coincidental. Judging from news coming out of Tulsa, he wont be getting a warm welcome from some.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Franklin D. Roosevelt

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_164126

Edited by J Town

6 hours ago, Chiphigh said:

Johnny, 

Your opinion and broad generalizations and determination of who supports who and your assertions of those people is Meaningless. It exists in your mind. As is your ignorant assertion that people who disagree with you don't understand what the flag means to them. 

You don’t have any idea what is in people's hearts and minds. But I suspect the arrogance of the left certainly thinks they have this magical power. 

Can you show me on this doll where the nasty liberal touched you?

My post was in reply to Riclag and his assertion 'The picture is perfect! The flag , JC and the POTUS!

The haters burn the flag,crucified  one guy  and the other guy they haven't been able to forgive for winning the WH.' so if you want to start on about 'opinion and broad generalizations' perhaps you should start there.

But if you want to focus on my 'opinion and broad generalizations', there really isn't any. The teachings of Jesus are not my opinion and not a broad generalization; they are fairly well set out in a rather famous book and when I talk about the flag, I talk about the symbol of America and what America stands for, which again isn't an 'opinion' nor a 'broad generalization' but a clear set of ideals set out in the Constitution. 

You are correct that I 'don’t have any idea what is in people's hearts and minds', but I do know what's in the bible and I do know what's in the Constitution and all I see from typical Trump fans like yourself is cherry picking the ones that suit and conveniently ignoring the ones that don't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

Trump is going to move most of the convention to Florida. Right now Florida is experiencing the highest 7 day average of cases ever for Covid. Can you imagine how grateful Floridians are going to be to welcome thousands of maskless Trump delegates, not socially distanced and crammed into a convention center? Senior citizens, who provided Trump's strongest base of support are already abandoning him in droves. This is not the way to win an election in Florida. Keep up the good work, Mr. President.

Increased testing, increased cases. The ridiculous panic merchants have lost all credibility, as if they ever had any.