Chiang Mai Immigration Online Appointments Now Available

ubonjoe

8 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

What site is the application form on    

34 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

then click "request for appointment form"

Thank you Joe.

Next step by Immigration? Submit all documents online? 

Edited by Dante99
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

I think it is only for appointment. No uploads I can see on the first page. I cannot go further than the first page since I do not live in CM.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think it is only for appointment. No uploads I can see on the first page. I cannot go further than the first page since I do not live in CM.

Got there in the end but did not  the longitude so look that up first but why wouild that be needed   

55 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

Got there in the end but did not  the longitude so look that up first but why wouild that be needed   

2 Longitudes, wonder if one should be Latitude ?

Now been able to make an appointment for say

a retirement extension would be great,as long as

it is still in force after Covid is over and it works.

regards worgeordie

29 minutes ago, HullyGully said:

I only saw page one, and no place to add your requested date or time

How does that work with IMM

I applied for a booking form today with the details I sent the e-mail  received stated  that  to apply 45 days before extension was due no form was sent   

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

I applied for a booking form today with the details I sent the e-mail  received stated  that  to apply 45 days before extension was due no form was sent   

I don't understand. Are you saying that you need to request an appointment at a minimum of 45 days before your old extension is no longer good?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, HullyGully said:

The earliest you can apply for an Extension of Stay is 45 days from the expiry date

That has been the situation for a long while

If I'm understanding the OP it's not apply for or submitting an application but rather making an appointment. I recall the old appointment system, if correct you could make an appointment something like 100 days (or 60, can't really recall) in advance and the queue was filled so quickly a person had to stay up at midnight to try and catch the next available opening.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, HullyGully said:

The earliest you can apply for an Extension of Stay is 45 days from the expiry date

That has been the situation for a long while

You are applying for an appointment form as I see it you cannot apply until 45 days before you extension expires 

On 6/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Dante99 said:

then click "request for appointment form"

Thank you Joe.

This is not new in Thailand. It's been possible at Jomtien Immigration for a while,but I have never heard about anyone using it or if it actually works. 

This was a system that was in place a couple of years ago,2015? but as was mentioned filled up so quickly with agents booking the slots it became a lottery.

Also an over 70's priority desk, then became over 75's. Drive in 90 days works great though. ????

#oldfarangsmatter

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, koosdeboer said:

It works. Two days ago I asked for an appointment online and I received an email with an appointment yesterday. Two PDF's with TM7 and instructions attached.

Same here. The instructions are in English and Thai so that'll be handy when I show the bank what immigration requires. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, koosdeboer said:

It works. Two days ago I asked for an appointment online and I received an email with an appointment yesterday. Two PDF's with TM7 and instructions attached.

Sounds good, but are you given an appointment date/time or can you request a convenient date/time ?

6 hours ago, acepredator said:

What about where it says Longitude and Longitude? Obviously, one of them should be Latitude, but which one? And should we put the Longitude and Latitude of Chiang Mai, or something more specific? It's very confusing.

Normally, latitude is quoted first.  But this website is an Immigration creation ????