Chiang Mai Immigration Online Appointments Now Available

ubonjoe

8 hours ago, acepredator said:

What about where it says Longitude and Longitude? Obviously, one of them should be Latitude, but which one? And should we put the Longitude and Latitude of Chiang Mai, or something more specific? It's very confusing.

Latitude and longitude for your adress.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, clives said:

Emailed a request for an appointment yesterday 25th, (extension expires 11 Aug ) got an appointment for 3 Aug 14.00 notification back today 26th. So the system appears to be working for now.

So there is no choice of day or time then.  

13 minutes ago, clives said:

Better that than the usual sh*t fight of the past few years, with no guarantees of being processed on the day of your choosing!

You may purchase your guarantee from Lloyd’s of London.  No guarantees have ever been available in Thailand.  You apparently were misinformed otherwise.  Flights out are available.

• Sad 1

I submitted my request this morning [retirement extension] and three hours later got an email with appointment time/date and forms; one being the TM7, a list of documents required, plus a form saying you understand the penalties for not  conforming. My retirement extension renewal is due Sept 17th and the appointment they gave me is 10am on Sept 10th. Fortunately that suits me. It's fairly close to my due date, which may [or may not] suggest they are getting a lot of bookings, as my due date is two and a half months away. They still require a 'comprehensive' pile of documents of course; the lives of trees matters too!

retirement.pdf

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caspersfriend said:

They still require a 'comprehensive' pile of documents of course; the lives of trees matters too!

retirement.pdf 101.21 kB · 0 downloads

And strict rules about the photos, size & background colour & then they take a digital photo of you!  So, why the need for paper photos?

Edited by Yorkshire Tea

• 3 years later...

I know... this is an old thread...

I just checked and the first available appointment is 6 weeks out.... so start your renewal project early.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Rob5060 said:

I tried to book for a Spouse renewal but there doesn't appear to be that choice

Anybody used on line for that

Did it in November. It seems they have removed the Thai family extension  - they have increased the expected timescales to 90 minutes each too.

• Sad 1