Curfew may go in fourth phase of easing lockdown

webfact

12 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

or just even restaurants to allow drink, weekends are nothing to look forward to anymore

why can't changes be made midway through the month? why this wait until July 1st? 

if June was 31 days long would these suffering businesses have to wait until July 2nd instead?

Just heard (I think it's official) that you will now be allowed to drink alcohol in restaurants.

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:

or just even restaurants to allow drink, weekends are nothing to look forward to anymore

why can't changes be made midway through the month? why this wait until July 1st? 

if June was 31 days long would these suffering businesses have to wait until July 2nd instead?

Yep, I hear yah, still no idea when they will lift the restrictions, power hungry mungrels.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Regarding the reopening of international airports, he said the time was not right yet and international flights would continue to be barred until the end of this month.

This would mean thar the fourth phase is supposed to happen BEFORE the end of June...otherwise the above doesn't make sense.

Anyone knows for sure when this fourth phase is supposed to start?

52 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I am in Bangkok right now having a fantastic time. Like over the top amazing.  

I think I’m the 2nd person to ask this, please elaborate “amazing” ?

In the past 3 weeks I’ve been to Pattaya, Bangkok, Hua Hin and Phuket (yes completely ignoring advice against interprovincial travel) and Bangkok was the worse one out of all places, absolutely terrible, zero action, depressing.

So what has changed ? I’m genuinely interested as Bkk was my favourite place in Thailand, but unfortunately it’s been demoted to last, at least until the nightlife reopens again.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

We have 4 kids, 2 with the Mrs and two from her previous, we thought if we brought our kids here 5 years ago, we could have a better, more relaxed life, as you said, you have no idea why anyone except for having a business or young children, would want to stay here, well to answer that, the kids are not our chain or anchor here, we are up and leaving by end of year, this place has gone to s-h-i-?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What does it matter, as long as the pubs and bars are closed?

I am all for measures that make sense- but as long as there are regulations for beach life and you are sitting in a restaurant, opposite your wife, separayed by a plastic shield (IF you are allowed at the same table), this is all bovine pucky!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Just allow the local farang bars to open up again will yah, because I'm as thirsty as a lizard flat out drinking, but have no local farang bar to go to because they have been shut down since March, go figure.

They might be open on Monday

• Like 1