Jump to content

Recommended Posts



I am currently an international student studying graphic design in Bangkok, Thailand. I'm trying to finish my degree, but unfortunately, I can no longer live with my parents due to abusive circumstances. I would like to live on my own, but I don't have the means to continue supporting my studies, especially that international students aren't allowed to get jobs under a student visa. I only have a year left of university, that's why I would like to finish it, but I really could no longer live under circumstances detrimental to my physical and mental health.


You can donate and support Rebecca here:


  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...