Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

webfact

12 hours ago, Scott Tracy said:

This is his biggest concern? 

This surely reflects badly on him and his view of the American processes. Trump will say it's my Whitehouse, never mind what the voters say. And soldiers will march him out? 

Good grief, get a grip old son. You really want to be president of the United States of America?

From what I read on TVF Biden has clearly lost it, but saying in public what is a looney tunes conspiracy theory confirms it for me. No matter how bad the US has become it's no equivalent of 1930s Germany. To understand that one needs to have some knowledge of history, but I'm sure those that don't can google the rise of Hitler.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

:cheesy:

Joe has apparently so little going for him he has to resort to such ridiculous OTT comments to try and dredge up some support.

I said before on TVF that it's just another ploy by losers to try and attack Trump by implying stupid things might happen if he lost.

Apart from no chance he would try and remain in the W H, it wouldn't take the military to remove him. The legitimate president would just order the secret service to do so. Once the next president takes over the previous has no power over the levers of state. The only way Trump could remain would be if the military had a coup to keep him and of that there is no chance.

OMG coming from a supporter of the KING of Conspiracies LOL Biden is smart to point out trump goes to every possible corrupt means to win. God help us that he could win again though. birther this Thai

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

We should settle our political arguments with a baseball game. Lefties vs. righties, then we will know who to send out to pitch. So much rancour and vitriol when the choice is between Humpty and Dumpty

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

What kind of a <deleted> question and headline is this.  What is next. How would Biden respond if Trump threatened New York with a Nuclear Bomb.  Or What would Biden do if Trump ordered the 7th Fleet to invade California.  

Jesus Christ don't give this mad man any more ideas!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

Truly a banana republic if this kind of rhetoric is necessary. In Western democracies, those who are voted out leave office without any help from the military required.

true but fear the crazy trump and his gun toting supporters. third graders are not to be trusted.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1