Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

webfact

19 hours ago, Tug said:

Well here we are donalds threats to refuse to honor the election become more strident his attempts to cast doubt,voter suppression,delay the mail,cheat and slander become more blatant what’s that tell you now?personally I think lots of folks in the military would be delighted to forcibly eject this grifter from the White House espically because the lowest most junior boot pays more in taxes not to mention all the other failures what a disgrace 

I doubt the military voters for Trump that had their votes thrown away would agree with you.

A handful of ballots cast by members of the military for President Trump were found discarded in Pennsylvania, the Justice Department announced on Thursday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518073-nine-military-ballots-that-were-cast-for-trump-found-improperly-discarded

55 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt the military voters for Trump that had their votes thrown away would agree with you.

A handful of ballots cast by members of the military for President Trump were found discarded in Pennsylvania, the Justice Department announced on Thursday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518073-nine-military-ballots-that-were-cast-for-trump-found-improperly-discarded

Yes, in Republican Luzerne County Pennsylvania, a state with a Republican legislature, nine absentee ballots cast by military members were discarded for unknown reasons.

It looks like the military can't trust Republicans with their ballots.

• Thanks 2

Preposterous. Trump will pack up and leave like all the rest. Even if he doesn't listen to advisors, I'm sure he knows the rules. This is just more blustering and deflecting. He likes to stir the pot. Acting like a peevish adolescent is what he does best.

1 hour ago, KhunFred said:

Preposterous. Trump will pack up and leave like all the rest. Even if he doesn't listen to advisors, I'm sure he knows the rules. This is just more blustering and deflecting. He likes to stir the pot. Acting like a peevish adolescent is what he does best.

Regardless of what you think he'll actually do - saying the words and stirring the pot is not what's expected of a President. This isn't about him anymore, it's about America.

• Like 1