BANGKOK
webfact

Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

In other words, you can't deny that voter ID laws unfairly disenfranchise U.S. citizens and have no evidence of the election fraud the laws are supposed to prevent.

Voter ID laws would disenfranchise non US citizen who want to vote, especially those who want to liberalize illegal immigration. Makes sense. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Voter ID laws would disenfranchise non US citizen who want to vote, especially those who want to liberalize illegal immigration. Makes sense. 

As has been explained, repeatedly, voter ID laws disenfranchise legitimate voters.  Non-US citizens don't vote.  Numerous attempts to show that they do have failed to produce evidence.

However you have clearly arrived at your conclusions and won't let facts change your mind.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Generally if people can't prove they are a citizen they probably aren't.

Please share with us that data you base that claim on. I'm sure you wouldn't make such a claim without it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, johnpetersen said:

Please share with us that data you base that claim on. I'm sure you wouldn't make such a claim without it.

Very cheeky response.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, heybruce said:

As has been explained, repeatedly, voter ID laws disenfranchise legitimate voters.  Non-US citizens don't vote.  Numerous attempts to show that they do have failed to produce evidence.

However you have clearly arrived at your conclusions and won't let facts change your mind.

Your claim is demonstrably false.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/north-carolina-illegal-voters.html

Of course non-citizens vote. That is why logical Americans support election security. Why are you opposed to election security?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Your claim is demonstrably false.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/north-carolina-illegal-voters.html

Of course non-citizens vote. That is why logical Americans support election security. Why are you opposed to election security?

Actually, the only cases of non-citizens voting that were found in various investigations were by holders of green cards. And the number was vanishingly small. And their intentions were not to commit fraud. They were just ignorant. It's ludicrous to think that someone would risk so much for the sake of casting a vote illicitly. And the numbers show that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

Actually, the only cases of non-citizens voting that were found in various investigations were by holders of green cards. And the number was vanishingly small. And their intentions were not to commit fraud. They were just ignorant. It's ludicrous to think that someone would risk so much for the sake of casting a vote illicitly. And the numbers show that.

Green card holders are not citizens, so that is of no help to you- and that's assuming your specious claim is even true at all. And the number is the number of people caught. Now, before we proceed, tell me how you are able to read their minds with regards to their intentions. Or do you just assume all people with brown skin are, as you described them, "ignorant"? Face it, that was a Freudian slip. I can read minds just like you!

Finally, many people take risks that don't seem logical. Why do you think that only when it comes to voting illegally, people would choose not to? Sorry, your logic doesn't add up.

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Green card holders are not citizens, so that is of no help to you- and that's assuming your specious claim is even true at all. And the number is the number of people caught. Now, before we proceed, tell me how you are able to read their minds with regards to their intentions. Or do you just assume all people with brown skin are, as you described them, "ignorant"? Face it, that was a Freudian slip. I can read minds just like you!

Finally, many people take risks that don't seem logical. Why do you think that only when it comes to voting illegally, people would choose not to? Sorry, your logic doesn't add up.

I have repeatedly linked to data that come from Republican states where investigations were conducted into voter fraud. The only voting by non-citizen immigrants they found was on the part of a few green card holders. This was in threads you participated in. I think even in this one. I can offer information but I can't force you to look at it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, johnpetersen said:

They aren't risking anything. If they are legal immigrants they'd probably vote for law and order, but don't because it's illegal. But if not, they'd vote against law and order. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, checkered flag said:

They aren't risking anything. If they are legal immigrants they'd probably vote for law and order, but don't because it's illegal. But if not, they'd vote against law and order. 

What are you on about? A very few green card holders were found to have voted illegally. How were they not risking anything? It's a crime. No illegal immigrants were found to have voted.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

I have repeatedly linked to data that come from Republican states where investigations were conducted into voter fraud. The only voting by non-citizen immigrants they found was on the part of a few green card holders. This was in threads you participated in. I think even in this one. I can offer information but I can't force you to look at it.

Apparently, have much more faith in the Republican party than the rest of us.

21 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Apparently, have much more faith in the Republican party than the rest of us.

Ridiculous comment. They are highly motivated to find in person voter fraud in order to justify restrictive ID standards. But they haven't found it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1