Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

No illegal aliens were caught voting in that particular bust. But you go ahead and keep telling us those dumb brown people were confused. That's precisely what we'd expect from the Democrat party.

Interesting that you assume holders of green cards are colored brown and possibly intentionally committed voter fraud. Is that because you believe that white people would never stoop so low?

And it wasn't my assumption about them, it was reported by the investigators that they were confused.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johnpetersen said:

Ridiculous comment. They are highly motivated to find in person voter fraud in order to justify restrictive ID standards. But they haven't found it. 

Huh? The Supreme Court has already ruled voter ID is Constitutional. That is all that is needed. But I do find it odd that now you're only talking about in person voter fraud. Why aren't you concerned with all forms of voter fraud? Your standards sure do seem to shift. Why are you so opposed to election security? Aren't we all supposed to be worried about *the Russians* ruining our elections?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, johnpetersen said:

Interesting that you assume holders of green cards are colored brown and possibly intentionally committed voter fraud. Is that because you believe that white people would never stoop so low?

And it wasn't my assumption about them, it was reported by the investigators that they were confused.

So now you're saying they accidentally committed voter fraud???? And of course, we all know how Democrats feel about people of color. It's a long history of racism. In fact, your new nominee has spouted more racist garbage than most. So let's stop trying to play innocent.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crazy Alex said:

Huh? The Supreme Court has already ruled voter ID is Constitutional. That is all that is needed. But I do find it odd that now you're only talking about in person voter fraud. Why aren't you concerned with all forms of voter fraud? Your standards sure do seem to shift. Why are you so opposed to election security? Aren't we all supposed to be worried about *the Russians* ruining our elections?

The way the Russians are expected to try and ruin it is through the internet. The democrats tried to pass a law disconnecting voting machines from the Internet. Republicans refused. That has nothing to do with voter ID.

The Supreme court ruled it was constitutional. It didn't rule that it was mandatory.

And I'm referring to in person voter fraud because you keep insisting that it's crucial even though it's not implicated in the examples of voter fraud you keep citing.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Your claim is demonstrably false.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/north-carolina-illegal-voters.html

 

Of course non-citizens vote. That is why logical Americans support election security. Why are you opposed to election security?

Ok, I should have stated that an insignificant number of non-citizens attempt to vote.  19 people in a state of over 10,000,000, represent less than 0.00002% of the population and less than 0.0002% of the votes cast.  How many elections did these votes swing? 

 

Contrast that with the impact of voter ID laws in the swing state of Texas:

 

"Around 600,000 registered Texas voters don’t have one of the limited forms of ID that the law allows, according to evidence presented in the legal challenge to the law, which was brought by civil rights groups and the Justice Department. The state did almost nothing to challenge that assessment....There is also no serious doubt that the number of disenfranchised voters exceeds the amount of fraudulent votes the law stopped. Texas has been able to point to just two fraudulent votes since 2000 that would have been prevented by the ID law."   http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-many-voters-were-disenfranchised-texass-id-law

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

No illegal aliens were caught voting in that particular bust. But you go ahead and keep telling us those dumb brown people were confused. That's precisely what we'd expect from the Democrat party.

In other words, you imagine there is a serious problem with illegals voting, and even though you can't support your imagined crime with evidence, you want a solution that disenfranchises legal voters.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

Interesting that you assume holders of green cards are colored brown and possibly intentionally committed voter fraud. Is that because you believe that white people would never stoop so low?

And it wasn't my assumption about them, it was reported by the investigators that they were confused.

The only illegal alien I've know personally was an attractive, fair-skinned Canadian who liked living in the US and didn't want to go through the hassle of applying for legal residency.  She had no trouble getting away with it because, you know, white skin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Ok, I should have stated that an insignificant number of non-citizens attempt to vote.  19 people in a state of over 10,000,000, represent less than 0.00002% of the population and less than 0.0002% of the votes cast.  How many elections did these votes swing? 

 

Contrast that with the impact of voter ID laws in the swing state of Texas:

 

"Around 600,000 registered Texas voters don’t have one of the limited forms of ID that the law allows, according to evidence presented in the legal challenge to the law, which was brought by civil rights groups and the Justice Department. The state did almost nothing to challenge that assessment....There is also no serious doubt that the number of disenfranchised voters exceeds the amount of fraudulent votes the law stopped. Texas has been able to point to just two fraudulent votes since 2000 that would have been prevented by the ID law."   http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-many-voters-were-disenfranchised-texass-id-law

Of course, that's 19 people caught. Obviously, as voting illegally is very easy to get away with, a rational person will surmise there is a lot of illegal voting going on.

 

As for 600,000 people not having ID, likely a highly inflated number. Regardless, they should get an ID. It's easy and cheap and all normal Americans should have one whether or not they vote.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Of course, that's 19 people caught. Obviously, as voting illegally is very easy to get away with, a rational person will surmise there is a lot of illegal voting going on.

 

As for 600,000 people not having ID, likely a highly inflated number. Regardless, they should get an ID. It's easy and cheap and all normal Americans should have one whether or not they vote.

Why would a rational person surmise there is a lot of illegal voting going on?  The risks are high, criminal prosecution followed by expulsion from the country.  The rewards, an insignificant chance of influencing an election, are low to non-existent.

 

As has been explained repeatedly, getting an ID that the state will accept for voting is not easy for many eligible citizens.  Repeating that it is easy over and over again does not change a lie into the truth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some off topic posts and the replies have been removed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 7:48 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I wasn't aware that you had a working time machine to jump to November to see the election outcome.

It's a long while yet before the voters cast their ballots.

I'll wait till November to see who does win. Both of them could have caught corona and died by then.

Two things, three actually 

 

Lag time, if Chaplin Charlie had a magic show on the fourth of July and magically all new wuhan virus infections stopped from that day forward. Even with that, Texas, Arizona, California, and Florida (& more states) will be packing out hospitals for July and August, on already infected, and those infected but do not know it yet.

 

Secondly, tossing out the chance that Chaplin Charlie & Jesus will perform a magic show. We have so many infected that we are at a stage of exponential growth. Even if we are able to get a handle on it this month, and hold it under 100,000 new cases a day. The sheer numbers of infected who are out infecting, means it keeps rolling and hospitals are going to be full through past November. As in Election day. That is the problem with large numbers of infected, even of your re slowing it down, numbers will be massive.
 

My comment using Rubicon means this is out of control now, its happening now. I do not get any idea they are going to be able to stop it. We have 8 days’ strait of record infection counts, it keeps increasing, we are up to 50,000 a day as of yesterday. It will likely take a couple months for this to joggle the brain pan but at some future date we may look back and say late June, July 4th that is when it went well and truly out of control. Strangely Trump seems to have given up on doing anything about it this week. Instead he tweets about BLM and social wars but not the virus. A former CIA director said today Trump looks to have gone AWOL, tweeting about vandalism, ignoring and deflecting anything about the virus, it's like he has given up. That said he has the Russian Bounty scandal to deal with. so , times tough.

Dawn up, need coffee.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LomSak27 said:

Two things, three actually 

 

Lag time, if Chaplin Charlie had a magic show on the fourth of July and magically all new wuhan virus infections stopped from that day forward. Even with that, Texas, Arizona, California, and Florida (& more states) will be packing out hospitals for July and August, on already infected, and those infected but do not know it yet.

 

Secondly, tossing out the chance that Chaplin Charlie & Jesus will perform a magic show. We have so many infected that we are at a stage of exponential growth. Even if we are able to get a handle on it this month, and hold it under 100,000 new cases a day. The sheer numbers of infected who are out infecting, means it keeps rolling and hospitals are going to be full through past November. As in Election day. That is the problem with large numbers of infected, even of your re slowing it down, numbers will be massive.
 

My comment using Rubicon means this is out of control now, its happening now. I do not get any idea they are going to be able to stop it. We have 8 days’ strait of record infection counts, it keeps increasing, we are up to 50,000 a day as of yesterday. It will likely take a couple months for this to joggle the brain pan but at some future date we may look back and say late June, July 4th that is when it went well and truly out of control. Strangely Trump seems to have given up on doing anything about it this week. Instead he tweets about BLM and social wars but not the virus. A former CIA director said today Trump looks to have gone AWOL, tweeting about vandalism, ignoring and deflecting anything about the virus, it's like he has given up. That said he has the Russian Bounty scandal to deal with. so , times tough.

Dawn up, need coffee.

More significantly, hospitalizations are way up.  It's only a matter of time before deaths start to spike, too, despite the significant improvements in care and treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, heybruce said:

In other words, you can't deny that voter ID laws unfairly disenfranchise U.S. citizens and have no evidence of the election fraud the laws are supposed to prevent.

:violin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Two things, three actually 

 

Lag time, if Chaplin Charlie had a magic show on the fourth of July and magically all new wuhan virus infections stopped from that day forward. Even with that, Texas, Arizona, California, and Florida (& more states) will be packing out hospitals for July and August, on already infected, and those infected but do not know it yet.

 

Secondly, tossing out the chance that Chaplin Charlie & Jesus will perform a magic show. We have so many infected that we are at a stage of exponential growth. Even if we are able to get a handle on it this month, and hold it under 100,000 new cases a day. The sheer numbers of infected who are out infecting, means it keeps rolling and hospitals are going to be full through past November. As in Election day. That is the problem with large numbers of infected, even of your re slowing it down, numbers will be massive.
 

My comment using Rubicon means this is out of control now, its happening now. I do not get any idea they are going to be able to stop it. We have 8 days’ strait of record infection counts, it keeps increasing, we are up to 50,000 a day as of yesterday. It will likely take a couple months for this to joggle the brain pan but at some future date we may look back and say late June, July 4th that is when it went well and truly out of control. Strangely Trump seems to have given up on doing anything about it this week. Instead he tweets about BLM and social wars but not the virus. A former CIA director said today Trump looks to have gone AWOL, tweeting about vandalism, ignoring and deflecting anything about the virus, it's like he has given up. That said he has the Russian Bounty scandal to deal with. so , times tough.

Dawn up, need coffee.

The way it's going the US will hit herd immunity way ahead of the rest of the world and be ready to motor ahead under Trump's second term. They already have increases in employment, so it's looking good.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

So now you're saying they accidentally committed voter fraud???? And of course, we all know how Democrats feel about people of color. It's a long history of racism. In fact, your new nominee has spouted more racist garbage than most. So let's stop trying to play innocent.

As I already wrote, it wasn't my characterization. It was the characterization of investigators working for the Republican government. Do I have to write it 3 times for it to sink in?

And you still haven't answered why you assumed these people had brown skin. Racist much?

Edited by johnpetersen
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...