Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

webfact

3 hours ago, FarangULong said:

Barrack "I got a nobel peace prize for promising a troop withdrawl, only to double troop strenght as soon as I took office" Obama?

That is not a lie, he never said that, you are putting words in his mouth because you are unhappy that President Obama won a Noble Peace Prize....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I will miss how everyday his news is just the worst. The Presidency is the laughing stock of the world and that I will be glad will stop

I will not miss that at all! But I will be utterly thrilled to have him gone! So will the majority of the planet which he degrades by being in his positon. 

And I will be able to quit telling people I am a Canadian from Regina. Yeah. I came out of Regina. Huh?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Think about it. Do you sincerely think he will leave gracefully? Especially if he is utterly trounced, which I predict. I simply cannot reconcile that with his juvenile and toxic nature. 

I can understand why some like Biden. You all talk the same incoherent babel. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

You really....really...REALLY need to check the latest polls....you are on the wrong side of history.

Wouldn't be too overconfident. Theres still some debating to do, unless your guy refuses, and the news cycle changes weekly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Donald has a track record now so in a debate there will be facts and truths can’t get around that with lies and smears so he will revert back to school yard bully not a good look imo I don’t think trump will debate the worm has turned imo now he wants his rallies even a percentage of his supporters realize he is willing to get them and their families sick or worst case dead just to assuage his bloated ego no sir imo he’s history 

He could be history, who knows. It’s WAY too early to speculate but Biden is going to have to come out of his protected cocoon very soon and debate live without a teleprompter and earpiece. 

THATS what is going to make or break the election. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 4:39 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

If Americans would be smart then that would be no issue at all.

If 99% would vote against Trump then it's unlikely that Trump or fox would try to overthrow that election.

But obviously lots of Americans are not so smart. Some would even vote again for moron Trump. Amazing!

I kinda doubt that anybody on top of food chain is a moron.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

There's enough reality going on right now for the media to report without them fantasizing about bizarre hypotheticals 

This is just a manifestation of the insecurity they have that they can't take the Oval Office no matter what. Wait until they win the pop but lose the EC. This will come up then. They will delude themselves into thinking that's a win and Trump won't leave.

My talk is beginning to bore me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mama Noodle said:

He could be history, who knows. It’s WAY too early to speculate but Biden is going to have to come out of his protected cocoon very soon and debate live without a teleprompter and earpiece. 

Do you think Biden will be firing pepper balls and rubber bullets like POTUS did when he came out of his protective cocoon...uh....oh...I mean the White House Bunker....which he was ONLY INSPECTING...maybe he was looking for ....HIS TAXES.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

"There has always been something wrong with the American voting system, Trump won the last election, but, had less votes nationwide than Clinton."

So odd given the results of the last election that there hasn't been a peep in over three years -- not one single peep -- from Obama or Biden or either Clinton or any other prominent Democrat to reform the electoral college system.

Why?

Because under current demographics, the Electoral College system gives the Democratic candidate a lock on the 84 Electoral College votes of New York and California. And no way are they going to give that up. Which means that if you live in one of those states, your vote for Trump isn't going to count for anything, so why bother. And of course that  affects Trump vote totals.

(While a Constitutional amendment would be necessary to move to election of the president by popular vote, any state legislature acting alone can decide to proportionally allocate its Electoral College votes among the candidates by votes received, which would produce results similar but not identical to a popular vote election.)

• Like 1

The dems tried a similar narrative(shock) back during the debates when the commentator asked Mr. Trump if he would accept the election results if he lost . His response was it depends! The dems and their propaganda machine were horrified that he said that.

Seems Mr. Trumps concern,at that time,  was a rigged election.

Man on man, little did he and millions who voted for him know what the opposition(dems and msm) had in store for the country in the following years for them not accepting a election! IMOP

The dems including biden are all   jockeying around trying to distract from when the excrement hits the fan in the name of Durham and Bash!

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

What we can expect is that if Trump loses the election he will launch volley after volley of angry tweets alleging voter fraud. And given his support of a mob of armed supporters who invaded the Michigan state capitol, - he actually urged Michigan to negotiate with them! -I doubt he would discourage angry supporters all too liable to believe nonsensical conspiracy theories -from taking similar actions

You want to talk about Trump's support of angry mobs? Where have you been the last week? At least he didn't make a martyr out of a career criminal and then sublimate the involuntary and armed co-opting of the new "autonomous" zone of Chaz into a latter-day Woodstock of "peaceful protestors." Trump should send Delta Force into that zone, although probably not needed to oust a bunch of soy boys, purple-hairs, and Beatniks. Just cut off the supply of humus. That should be sufficient.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, OZinPattaya said:

You want to talk about Trump's support of angry mobs? Where have you been the last week? At least he didn't make a martyr out of a career criminal and then sublimate the involuntary and armed co-opting of the new "autonomous" zone of Chaz into a latter-day Woodstock of "peaceful protestors." Trump should send Delta Force into that zone, although probably not needed to oust a bunch of soy boys, purple-hairs, and Beatniks. Just cut off the supply of humus. That should be sufficient.

So, you're contending that the President of the United States didn't support an angry mob of armed protesters? Or that illegal actions elsewhere justify his support?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

This is just a manifestation of the insecurity they have that they can't take the Oval Office no matter what. Wait until they win the pop but lose the EC. This will come up then. They will delude themselves into thinking that's a win and Trump won't leave.

My talk is beginning to bore me.

If listening to your self is boring .... We are all use to it. LOL  Consider going to the rally to liven up this lack of excitement!

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, OZinPattaya said:

Beatniks? Wow really ages you well lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1