Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

webfact

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

SO WHAT?

He might but he can't stay in the W H if he loses, PERIOD, and the military not needed either.

However keep up the faux alarmism if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy.

So what?

So Trump has been handed a freebee.  If he intends to play by the rules all he has to do is say so. Wouldn't that make Biden look foolish?

Why won't Trump do so?

• Haha 2

On 6/15/2020 at 10:11 PM, heybruce said:

And yet Trump refused to say he would accept losing the 2016 election and refuses to say he will accept losing the 2020 election. 

Let's have a race. Your stock vehicle versus mine. No modifications. And when I win, only for you to find out I secretly installed a nitrous oxide system on my engine or cheated in some other fashion, you still agree to concede you lost and let it go. Right?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, johnpetersen said:

Untrue. As I've pointed out, the Mueller report indicated that an indictment of Trump couldn't be pursued because the Justice Dept policy states that you can't criminally indict a sitting President.

Specifically, what did I say that was untrue?

7 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Why should he agree to play by "the rules" before he sees whether Democrats play by the rules? And how can you expect to be taken seriously when no one asked Hillary or Biden if they agree to accept the election results? 

Trump is the one who has been challenging election integrity, without evidence, since 2016.

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Actually, those of us who are more familiar know the Mueller report said it couldn't EXONERATE (not absolve) Trump of obstruction of justice. And those of us who understand the US justice system know that no American need be exonerated. One is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Your attempt to portray otherwise is hilarious. And while you post about "could have" and "may have", I'll go ahead and stick with REALITY.

Please tell that to people who have convicted Biden of vague crimes without evidence or a trial.

• Haha 1

Just now, heybruce said:

Trump is the one who has been challenging election integrity, without evidence, since 2016.

Your dodge is noted. Now let's get back to what is being discussed. Here, let me help out. Why haven't Hillary or Biden been asked about accepting election results, especially given how Hillary says Trump is an illegitimate president who stole the election. And no, I haven't forgotten your bogus assertion that Hillary blamed the Russians. Hopefully, you remember the schooling on that I gave you just a few days ago.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Please tell that to people who have convicted Biden of vague crimes without evidence or a trial.

Try to focus on what was posted, as Joe Biden has nothing to do with it:

Actually, those of us who are more familiar know the Mueller report said it couldn't EXONERATE (not absolve) Trump of obstruction of justice. And those of us who understand the US justice system know that no American need be exonerated. One is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Your attempt to portray otherwise is hilarious. And while you post about "could have" and "may have", I'll go ahead and stick with REALITY.

Is what I posted true or false?

3 hours ago, johnpetersen said:

Untrue. As I've pointed out, the Mueller report indicated that an indictment of Trump couldn't be pursued because the Justice Dept policy states that you can't criminally indict a sitting President.

Correct. Also correct is that a president CAN be prosecuted once left office. Mueller provided nothing to prosecute Trump with once he left office, ergo there is nothing related to the Mueller investigation to prosecute Trump with.

No matter how many times you repeat the same misinformation it won't change the reality.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Well, Democrats are known for cheating in elections, so a wise person isn't going to agree to concede an election when running against people who register dead people, hand out voter registration cards to refugees just arriving in the US and the various voter registration scams Democrats have been caught in.

And you can show evidence to back your accusations.... ????

Just now, candide said:

And you can show evidence to back your accusations.... ????

Yes, I can. Here, I'll pick one just for you, the one that is least known.

https://www.omaha.com/news/state_and_regional/nebraska-democratic-party-draws-fire-for-putting-voter-registration-forms-in-gift-baskets-for-refugees/article_251dda96-78e3-5be6-8ed0-98e33c13dadd.html

Now you know. You're welcome.

8 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Nice try! Have these refugees (or others) been registered?

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Your dodge is noted. Now let's get back to what is being discussed. Here, let me help out. Why haven't Hillary or Biden been asked about accepting election results, especially given how Hillary says Trump is an illegitimate president who stole the election. And no, I haven't forgotten your bogus assertion that Hillary blamed the Russians. Hopefully, you remember the schooling on that I gave you just a few days ago.

No dodge, a statement of fact.  Just as your source about Hillary stated that she blamed Russian interference for Trump's election.

I don't know why no one has asked Biden if he will accept election results.  Perhaps because he has never said anything to lead anyone to doubt that he would.  However I'm sure Biden wouldn't object to the question.

Well, Democrats are known for cheating in elections, so a wise person isn't going to agree to concede an election when running against people who register dead people, hand out voter registration cards to refugees just arriving in the US and the various voter registration scams Democrats have been caught in.

BS.  Give some credible sources to back up your claims.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Try to focus on what was posted, as Joe Biden has nothing to do with it:

Is what I posted true or false?

Did I ever say it wasn't?  Are you so insecure about your posts you crave positive validation?

36 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

50 voter registration forms inserted by the Democratic chairwomen then removed from the baskets before they were delivered. 

"“There is nothing illegal about what we did,” she said, adding that the form clearly explains that only citizens are eligible to vote. The intention, she said, was to familiarize refugees with the registration process."

Is that the best you can do?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1