Biden says military would help oust Trump if he loses election but refuses to leave

webfact

14 minutes ago, heybruce said:

BS.  Give some credible sources to back up your claims.

He will explain to you that, somewhere in Nebraska, 50 baskets with a voter registration form inside have been handed to refugees! ????

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, heybruce said:

50 voter registration forms inserted by the Democratic chairwomen then removed from the baskets before they were delivered. 

"“There is nothing illegal about what we did,” she said, adding that the form clearly explains that only citizens are eligible to vote. The intention, she said, was to familiarize refugees with the registration process."

Is that the best you can do?

I made a claim. I provided evidence of it. End of story. But you want more? Nah, I'm good. We've gotten far enough off the topic. Are you willing to say you'll accept the results of the 2020 election regardless of who wins? Yes or no?

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

50 voter registration forms inserted by the Democratic chairwomen then removed from the baskets before they were delivered. 

"“There is nothing illegal about what we did,” she said, adding that the form clearly explains that only citizens are eligible to vote. The intention, she said, was to familiarize refugees with the registration process."

Is that the best you can do?

To familiarize refugees with the registration process, she said. And why do they need to familiarize refugees with the registration process? Lol.

"And this box is only checked by US citizens", she said.  "It's best to mark with a bold X, citizens believe", she explained in Spanish.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Well, Democrats are known for cheating in elections, so a wise person isn't going to agree to concede an election when running against people who register dead people, hand out voter registration cards to refugees just arriving in the US and the various voter registration scams Democrats have been caught in.

2 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

I made a claim. I provided evidence of it. End of story. But you want more? Nah, I'm good. We've gotten far enough off the topic. Are you willing to say you'll accept the results of the 2020 election regardless of who wins? Yes or no?

You claimed Democrats "register dead people, hand out voter cards to refugees just arriving in the US and the various voter registration scams Democrats have been caught in."  You backed up only one claim, and your back up does not show voter fraud or a registration scam.

Here's how you back up a claim of voter fraud:

"A Republican operative in North Carolina has been charged in connection with a voter-turnout effort that investigators said was intended to manipulate the results of a now-overturned general election for Congress last year."   https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/us/mccrae-dowless-indictment.html

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

We might need the military to oust Biden from his basement at this rate. I lost count, what is it day 75 or 76 now? Hardly a show of charisma and strength is it?

He need not do anything much to beat Trump as the polls indicate. He can continue to take it easy in his basement. Let Trump self destruct strategy. 

7 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

I backed up my claim. True or false?

Your claim was that "Democrats are known for cheating in elections". In order to back your claim, you need to show that there has been a frequent and significant occurrence of cheating.

Instead of that, you come up with an anedoctical evidence, which is not even a fraud.

So you did not back your claim that Democrats are known for cheating in elections.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

A post in violation of fair use policy and the replies have been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

8 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Nothing Biden says matters.  He is finished, as is the democrat party. Durham is going to hand over the indictments soon enough, and that is it. Drowned in the stew they made.

indictments for what. I know ukraine have further investigated hunter and found....nothing.

What is joe going to be indicted for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

He need not do anything much to beat Trump as the polls indicate. He can continue to take it easy in his basement. Let Trump self destruct strategy. 

He can't hide in his basement during the debates.

Trumps best chance of winning is Biden being the candidate, IMO.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, heybruce said:

Nice try.  My argument against Trump in 2016 was that he clearly hadn't a clue about military matters (he didn't know that the strategic triad was) and was too nuts to be allowed to launch nuclear missiles.  It was true, but people responded with apathy or denial (many actually thought the President couldn't launch nuclear missiles without first calling a meeting or getting permission from someone). 

Either Trump still doesn't know he can start a nuclear war, or someone explained that it would be bad for property values.  Regardless of the fact that we've dodged that bullet since January 2017, I'd still like to get the launch codes out of his hands.

I'm curious. How is it you suddenly became concerned about a president and military matters in 2016? I find the timing of this awakening of yours fascinating. Do tell more about your concerns with Trump and nuclear war. The seem quite unfounded.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, rabas said:

To familiarize refugees with the registration process, she said. And why do they need to familiarize refugees with the registration process? Lol.

"And this box is only checked by US citizens", she said.  "It's best to mark with a bold X, citizens believe", she explained in Spanish.

Well yeah, doesn't it make sense to familiarize refugees with a process they can't engage in for the next seven years????? ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Well yeah, doesn't it make sense to familiarize refugees with a process they can't engage in for the next seven years????? ????

Since the instructions with the registration cards clearly explained who can vote, yes it does make sense.  The refugees need to know when and how they can legally vote.  Many of them probably came from countries where standards and restrictions on voting are very different from the US.

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2020 at 1:41 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

true but fear the crazy trump and his gun toting supporters. third graders are not to be trusted.

It's this sort of empty rhetoric that got Trump elected in the first place. So you should congratulate yourself for 2016. You were instrumental. If history has a habit of repeating itself, keep talking. BTW, I was shocked to learn you're from Cali.

Edited by OZinPattaya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OZinPattaya said:

It's this sort of empty rhetoric that got Trump elected in the first place. So you should congratulate yourself for 2016. You were instrumental. If history has a habit of repeating itself, keep talking. BTW, I was shocked to learn you're from Cali.

Probably from Chula Vista.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2020 at 2:33 PM, heybruce said:

Nice try.  My argument against Trump in 2016 was that he clearly hadn't a clue about military matters (he didn't know that the strategic triad was) and was too nuts to be allowed to launch nuclear missiles.  It was true, but people responded with apathy or denial (many actually thought the President couldn't launch nuclear missiles without first calling a meeting or getting permission from someone). 

Either Trump still doesn't know he can start a nuclear war, or someone explained that it would be bad for property values.  Regardless of the fact that we've dodged that bullet since January 2017, I'd still like to get the launch codes out of his hands.

Did you complain about Obama when he got elected? He knew nothing about matters military. He never served in any capacity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1