I really LOVE Thailand

CanadaSam

1 minute ago, transam said:

We have members of all types here, some talk cr_p, some don't, but you getting upset because what one guy says, and you not knowing how happy his gf's maybe to earn a few quid is a bit, eeeer, daft.

Did you know that most Thai women marry any bloke who has a bit of cash to provide a better life....Did you know that, or is that against your perfect existence...?

Still can't see my point can you, dude? Perfect existence?? Ha, you have no idea how I exist, but let me repeat I didn't come here to be a complete sleaze bag and to take advantage of uneducated poor women, and certainly not to brag about it on a forum. You and the OP did. Fair enough, crack on.

Comparing Thai woman (girls) to a Mcdonalds?? Nah, not for me I'm afraid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Don't worry.  The OP is only 51 years old, joined ThaiVisa.com three years ago and still has the rose-colored glasses issued when he got off the plane in Thailand. 

One day one of the "beautiful girls" he picks up in going to get her hooks into him for much more than the cost of a McDonald's meal, (sadly, it may result in the birth of some children, who will make him trapped in a relationship) he'll age and have medical problems and he'll discover he can't return to Canada for health care because he's been out of the country for too long.

That is a very big assumption.....Tut,tut....:coffee1:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Still can't see my point can you, dude? Perfect existence?? Ha, you have no idea how I exist, but let me repeat I didn't come here to be a complete sleaze bag and to take advantage of uneducated poor women, and certainly not to brag about it on a forum. You and the OP did. Fair enough, crack on.

This coming from a human with the forum name Keyser Soze 666,  A devilish character and known murderous villain - LOL   How apropos

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

So you are the perfect human being, a bloke that seems to know nothing about LOS and how it ticks over....Have you just arrived in LOS...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

So you are the perfect human being

Genuine question, can you read properly?

How strange to think that if you respect women (girls) you are therefore a perfect human being?? Very strange indeed.

Edited by Keyser Soze666