BANGKOK

the cops leave me alone, no parking meters, dry cleaners or dinner reservations or freeways

Op is obviously 'fresh meat'

7 minutes ago, NightSky said:

Op is obviously 'fresh meat'

Doesn't go well with 'stale bread' and 'sour beer' but then what does? Maybe a bit of old cheese 😃

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

Doesn't go well with 'stale bread' and 'sour beer' but then what does? Maybe a bit of old cheese 😃

I could really do with a bit of old cheese.

Preferably with a strong flavour and a streak of blue.

Not with stale bread though, how about a fresh bread roll or croissant. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 1:40 PM, Keyser Soze666 said:

''I love having a beautiful girl next to me, for about the price of a McDonalds meal back home''

Yuk. How creepy could you possibly get. maybe it's your type that should go back home, coming here and taking advantage of poor women, or 'girls' as you refer to them, not really something you should be boasting about. You should be ashamed, or at least keep it to yourself, dude.

Says the jealous man married to some old boiler. 

You go OP. Give it to the jealous, sad, bored, married  whingers!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2020 at 3:49 AM, CorpusChristie said:

You haven't been to Papua New Guinea , have you 

Or The Philippines! 🤮

1 hour ago, Nemises said:

Says the jealous man married to some old boiler. 

You go OP. Give it to the jealous, sad, bored, married  whingers!

While I agree with you, I am married, party days over, by choice, no criticism to hand down to the younger generation regarding enjoyment, other than try not to forget mostly it has all been done before by the generation before you. Although must admit still a few old boys trying to make up for lost time!!!

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, Keyser Soze666 said:

Still can't see my point can you, dude? Perfect existence?? Ha, you have no idea how I exist, but let me repeat I didn't come here to be a complete sleaze bag and to take advantage of uneducated poor women, and certainly not to brag about it on a forum. You and the OP did. Fair enough, crack on.

Comparing Thai woman (girls) to a Mcdonalds?? Nah, not for me I'm afraid.

Not all uneducated poor women.  Knew a lady from Bangkok, solicitor who would occasionally earn a bit of easy money, if you know what I mean.  She was a stunner (mid 20s) from a very well to do family.  I guess its just in their culture.

• Confused 1

On 6/12/2020 at 8:36 AM, Keyser Soze666 said:

Yep, but many on here say 'girls' Tells you a lot.

Back in the UK, me + my mates used to go out pubbing and clubbing to (try) and pull some 'girlies' as we called them.  Of course, these would be in the likely age range of 19-40 depending on amount of beer lol.

In the UK, I think the slang of girls or girlies when applied to adult men, is just a cute name for women.

But I guess everything has just got to PC nowadays, and I'm probably out of touch too

38 minutes ago, sharksy said:

Back in the UK, me + my mates used to go out pubbing and clubbing to (try) and pull some 'girlies' as we called them.  Of course, these would be in the likely age range of 19-40 depending on amount of beer lol.

In the UK, I think the slang of girls or girlies when applied to adult men, is just a cute name for women.

But I guess everything has just got to PC nowadays, and I'm probably out of touch too

46 minutes ago, sharksy said:

Not all uneducated poor women.  Knew a lady from Bangkok, solicitor who would occasionally earn a bit of easy money, if you know what I mean.  She was a stunner (mid 20s) from a very well to do family.  I guess its just in their culture.

you clearly have no idea about thaiand.

i guess you need to get out of the sex industry/sex tourist bubble, there's a great thailand out there!

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, samsensam said:

i guess you need to get out of the sex industry/sex tourist bubble, there's a great thailand out there!

Ouch!  That's hell of an accusation.

Whilst I've never lived in Thailand, visited many times.  Have a Thai girlfiend in UK last 5 years.

The hiso? lady I mentioned above.  Met her and her husband in UK.  It was him who told me this story about earning a few baht on the side (before he married her).  He was disgusted as she wasn't desparate for the money anyway.  Famous father + mother ran a top uni in Bangkok.

So, what do I need to know about Thailand SamSenSam?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, samsensam said:

Thailand is all about sex, it's why we're all here.

• Thanks 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Thailand is all about sex, it's why we're all here.

if it wasn't for work I would not be here but somedays its does feel like my employer is <deleted> me !!

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2020 at 2:34 PM, Logosone said:

That'll be at least another 250 Baht.

each?