I really LOVE Thailand

CanadaSam

1 minute ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Girls, not women ????

Either way at that price at most he'll get her to sit next to him.

So when he says "next to me" maybe he literally means he pays them 250 Baht to sit next to him whilst he has his duck and rice?

2 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Gosh Keyser what are you getting so upset about? Your possibly reading to much into a sentence. My wife is nearing 60, we have 3 daughters......I don't feel he is being insulting, I like the things he likes......(except for McDonald's ----wouldn't eat that Cr*P )

My pet hate is sleazebags, and the op clearly is one. But yea, maybe I went a bit far, should be use to it after 20 years here. As for me being a 'saint' I've 'slept' with 100's of 'women' here, but never any that I would deem too young and treated them with the respect they deserve, it's called being a gent and having some class. I think we can all see from the OP's post the type of 'dude' that he is. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Somebody just got laid.

Duck and rice is good though. 

Then again so is Falafel. Doesn't mean I love Egypt.

As you note, even Egypt does have some plus points.

I can also recommend the McDonalds in El Messaha Square, Dokki, my regular lunch takeaway for over a decade. Similarly Cairo traffic, an acquired taste but an experience not to be missed and makes driving in Thailand a walk in the park in comparison.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

My pet hate is sleazebags, and the op clearly is one. But yea, maybe I went a bit far, should be use to it after 20 years here. As for me being a 'saint' I've 'slept' with 100's of 'women' here, but never any that I would deem too young and treated them with the respect they deserve, it's called being a gent and having some class. I think we can all see from the OP's post the type of 'dude' that he is. 

100's...........????.........With that girlie schedule, do you employ someone to "vet" them....????

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, dabhand said:

As you note, even Egypt does have some plus points.

I can also recommend the McDonalds in El Messaha Square, Dokki, my regular lunch takeaway for over a decade. Similarly Cairo traffic, an acquired taste but an experience not to be missed and makes driving in Thailand a walk in the park in comparison.

Every single country in the world has good food. And good looking women.

Every. Single. One.

Jamaican patties, Egyptian falafel, Israeli Shwarma, Korean Mandu, Japanese Kaki-Age, German duck with Kloesse, Czech duck with Kloesse, Chinese duck with pancakes, Dutch Krokets and Bami slices, English crumpets...

Yes, food in Thailand is very good, but it's very good in many other countries. It's not the case only here.

Edited by Logosone
  • Like 1

The OP must be a Vietnam Veteran. I need to warn you that prices have changed considerably since you left here with your army friends. 

Edited by Oldie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

You haven't been to Papua New Guinea , have you 

Funny you should say that, I'm just reading the biography of Errol Flynn. He's raving about the beauty of women in Papua New Guinea and the fish  cooked with a lime-coconut sauce.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

My pet hate is sleazebags, and the op clearly is one. But yea, maybe I went a bit far, should be use to it after 20 years here. As for me being a 'saint' I've 'slept' with 100's of 'women' here

You, brother, clearly require some time in a mental hospital.  You've apparently slept with 100's of women, God I wish you had showered before that.  And in a very nice way, I wish you also get a very serious venereal disease, as a present for calling somebody you don't know, a sleezebag.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Funny you should say that, I'm just reading the biography of Errol Flynn. He's raving about the beauty of women in Papua New Guinea and the fish  cooked with a lime-coconut sauce.

I suppose that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...................

Papua New Guinea: First distribution in Enga brings relief for ...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

You, brother, clearly require some time in a mental hospital.  You've apparently slept with 100's of women, God I wish you had showered before that.  And in a very nice way, I wish you also get a very serious venereal disease, as a present for calling somebody you don't know, a sleezebag.

Calm down now......????

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Seems a bit at odds, when compared with your post #4.