I really LOVE Thailand

CanadaSam

If thailand didnt have cheap girls and booze i would find somewhere that does. As it is, the booze isnt cheap any more and the girls have upped their prices so its not so much of an attractive destination anymore.

I dont mind the girls using me to get money but it does have its limits.

Btw, when my mother goes out she is out with the girls. I dont refer to any as women.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Moneyhonour said:

I think he is your neighbor

It's not him, I know exactly who my tormentor is, a 4ft 4tall 68 year old Thai man. He has no women. No hobbies. Doesn't drink. All he does is use his power tools all day and cook in his infernal outdoor kitchen wafting smoke all acrosss my pool deck. It just takes one drop of poison to ruin a pristine cup of paradise. Sometimes I put on Dexter on Netflix and imagine all the things I would do to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

It's not him, I know exactly who my tormentor is, a 4ft 4tall 68 year old Thai man. He has no women. No hobbies. Doesn't drink. All he does is use his power tools all day and cook in his infernal outdoor kitchen wafting smoke all acrosss my pool deck. It just takes one drop of poison to ruin a pristine cup of paradise. Sometimes I put on Dexter on Netflix and imagine all the things I would do to him.

That is one of the biggest irks I have about thai people. The majority make outdoor cooking areas and eat outside. Do the noise from an inconsiderate Thai starts at 5am and again at night HEB they return home. Co finial BS noise outside. Some get f n roosters and think it is still the Stone Age in a upscale oe medium housing community. 

13 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

That is one of the biggest irks I have about thai people. The majority make outdoor cooking areas and eat outside. Do the noise from an inconsiderate Thai starts at 5am and again at night HEB they return home. Co finial BS noise outside. Some get f n roosters and think it is still the Stone Age in a upscale oe medium housing community. 

This is exactly my point! You want to be an anti-social DIY God go live in the mountains not among people. What is this guy doing running power tools all day from 7 am? It's like living at the dentist permanently. I see the rooster close by but I only have 5 dogs next door. At nights it's like a nightmare straight out of Cujo as they all start to howl together. 

And every day I have to close the windows when the dentist starts cooking. Always clouds of smoke like a forest is being burned down because of course nobody invented electricity yet. They have to cook with coals like in the 18th century, smoke everywhere. Closed windows. No fresh air. Can't use the pool deck. 

Edited by Logosone
  • Haha 1

Getting a gal for the price of a meal at McDonald's?????????? Meals for $1 canadian? And beers next to nothing? Lay off the legal weed buddy! 

<deleted>? I remember sitting in the lunch room at work, some guy down the way is telling the boys of his trip to Thailand. Yes, u should have seen me! 

2 young dolls for $20 canadian, what a time. I piped in, really $10 each in Thailand for a young beauty? Yes you should go there. He says. 

Ive been for 10 years young man, can u tell us where u find 2 for $20, because the price isxxxxx! Perhaps you are talking of the price of 2 lady drinks in soi cowboy? He never spoke another sentence for the rest of the job. A gal for the price of a meal, or the franchise?  Another one full of BS!

Edited by Ron jeremy

4 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Lol, know nothing, his post makes it very clearly what he's like. Did you miss the bit about his 31 baht duck and rice???

He's Canadian, that 22 baht for his culinary delights! To the OP, change your name, your a embarrassment to my country.

• Confused 1

For the record, it's 35 Baht for my preferred meal, and when I say a beautiful girl being next to me, it is often for free, or for the price of a meal, because I am a gentleman, I don't equate "being" with a girl as being on top of her (or vice versa), even though it happens, but I don't care to elaborate about having that, because a gentleman does not kiss and tell.

For all you grumpy naysayers out there, try to dress well, and behave accordingly, and you would be surprised at how wonderful the Thai people are, experience it, it will open your minds a bit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

For the record, it's 35 Baht for my preferred meal, and when I say a beautiful girl being next to me, it is often for free, or for the price of a meal, because I am a gentleman, I don't equate "being" with a girl as being on top of her (or vice versa), even though it happens, but I don't care to elaborate about having that, because a gentleman does not kiss and tell.

For all you grumpy naysayers out there, try to dress well, and behave accordingly, and you would be surprised at how wonderful the Thai people are, experience it, it will open your minds a bit.

Please tell us how your lady pays all the bills and you're a kept man, oh please tell another story...…..

19 hours ago, transam said:

Now I don't care if you are a Priest or Vicar, but I think you don't know that a large % of farangs do have a nice looking GF or wife, in fact I do.

May I suggest that you move to an area near the Vatican, or even Canterbury Cathedral for the inspiration you seem to aspire too....????

Well said, but I was thinking maybe he was working on his 'final judgement' audition. 

19 hours ago, NancyL said:

One day one of the "beautiful girls" he picks up in going to get her hooks into him for much more than the cost of a McDonald's meal, (sadly, it may result in the birth of some children, who will make him trapped in a relationship) he'll age and have medical problems and he'll discover he can't return to Canada for health care because he's been out of the country for too long.

So true!!!

I think all of you that zeroed in on 'Sam's' beautiful girl comment have missed the point.  The dud loves this place and to be honest, I do too for half the reasons given. I love the wife and son and love being out of the SJW mess that's occurring in the Western world.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

OP loves corruption and paying a whore next to nothing to have sex with him

clear SEX tourist that cannot get pussy in his home country, unless he pays

cheap charlie too

'Romance Traveller' please.

Not sure any guy over 30 in the UK can get much unless they're famous, that's why we conquered half the world.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Reading posts like this you can kind of understand why this gov wants to flush out so many expats/drifters, etc. This guy basically admits he is only here for the cheap, woman (girls) beer and food, and the fact that he can bride the police.

What does he offer the Thai gov/people in return??

if your a certain president you can buy a EEU manikin for 20mil+,  he could have saved a bundle buffalo included and probably a lot more fun to be around.  but we all know that he's racist

Edited by malibukid

14 hours ago, Logosone said:

This is exactly my point! You want to be an anti-social DIY God go live in the mountains not among people. What is this guy doing running power tools all day from 7 am? It's like living at the dentist permanently. I see the rooster close by but I only have 5 dogs next door. At nights it's like a nightmare straight out of Cujo as they all start to howl together. 

And every day I have to close the windows when the dentist starts cooking. Always clouds of smoke like a forest is being burned down because of course nobody invented electricity yet. They have to cook with coals like in the 18th century, smoke everywhere. Closed windows. No fresh air. Can't use the pool deck. 

It is ok to do something every so often as we all have homes and are human beings and want to have some fun, but not everyday over stepping a balance or being inconsiderate on rude hours of the morning or night. So basically in my own housing area everything now is fine and everyone is quite pleasant with everyone and it is a really nice place to live. Thai are never taught to be considerate, well maybe especially up here in CM. Now the guy on the other side of the wall has just quieted up a lot (still has gatherings) and so I think everything is going to be good. Not easy though and I really feel for you with your neighbor. I could not and would not take it and had fought and confronted every and each one of them.

I agree with you. If you want to live like a country person or a hillbilly or outside like the old type of Thai, go live in a secluded area. Thai in many ways are very rude when it comes to living at home. My thoughts are, I did not pay over 4 million baht to take <deleted> and put up with rude or unknowing insensitive Thai. But I can say again, at this moment life is not that bad. Sorry to hear about your problem.

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Like 1

''I love having a beautiful girl next to me, for about the price of a McDonalds meal back home''

Yuk. How creepy could you possibly get. maybe it's your type that should go back home, coming here and taking advantage of poor women, or 'girls' as you refer to them, not really something you should be boasting about. You should be ashamed, or at least keep it to yourself, dude.

Thing I loved about LOS was that PC <deleted> are rarely seen, and even less heard.

Nothing to be ashamed of except in the mind of PC <deleted>.

• Like 1

''I love having a beautiful girl next to me, for about the price of a McDonalds meal back home''

Yuk. How creepy could you possibly get. maybe it's your type that should go back home, coming here and taking advantage of poor women, or 'girls' as you refer to them, not really something you should be boasting about. You should be ashamed, or at least keep it to yourself, dude.

And I am sure you are completely innocent and never ever ever done something so disgusting or maybe you just like boys. Vagina, yukky!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Well said, but I was thinking maybe he was working on his 'final judgement' audition. 

So true!!!

I think all of you that zeroed in on 'Sam's' beautiful girl comment have missed the point.  The dud loves this place and to be honest, I do too for half the reasons given. I love the wife and son and love being out of the SJW mess that's occurring in the Western world.  

One of the big reasons I loved LOS was BECAUSE it wasn't PC. There's no debate about stupidities that the woke love to get exercised about in western countries. To be honest I loved it when western matrons on tours got offended that I was with a lovely young woman that would not have looked twice at me had she been western.

• Like 2