I really LOVE Thailand

CanadaSam

The OP freely admits to taking cheap women and cheap burgers.  This is the poor quality tourist that LOS doesn't need right now. 

Farlangs moan about the LOS visa process but it should be stricter.  It's obvious the OP has slipped right through the net.  

5 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

The OP freely admits to taking cheap women and cheap burgers.  This is the poor quality tourist that LOS doesn't need right now. 

Farlangs moan about the LOS visa process but it should be stricter.  It's obvious the OP has slipped right through the net.  

This is why Thailand needs to keep the borders closed !!

On 6/12/2020 at 4:09 AM, CanadaSam said:

Point taken TransAm, but I dislike when people stray from the subject at hand, that THAILAND IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE, when lived in, peacefully, and with great neighbors and friends.

Have you not swam in the sea full of plastics?

Have you not experienced trash dumping all over the country?

Have you not experienced the air pollution in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and other places?

Have you not experienced the massive traffic (6000 road deaths this year to date)?

You must live in a different Thailand.

2 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Have you not swam in the sea full of plastics?

Have you not experienced trash dumping all over the country?

Have you not experienced the air pollution in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and other places?

Have you not experienced the massive traffic (6000 road deaths this year to date)?

You must live in a different Thailand.

Says the man in the USA....55555555.......,no chip on your shoulder then......55555

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Cobra said:

Says the man in the USA....55555555.......,no chip on your shoulder then......55555

You have something against telling the truth?

Those are some of the exact reasons I don't live in Thailand anymore.

And I predict, just like the path China took, it will continue to get worse and worse.

On 6/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Keyser Soze666 said:

''I love having a beautiful girl next to me, for about the price of a McDonalds meal back home''

Yuk. How creepy could you possibly get. maybe it's your type that should go back home, coming here and taking advantage of poor women, or 'girls' as you refer to them, not really something you should be boasting about. You should be ashamed, or at least keep it to yourself, dude.

I think you should be ashamed for comparing a lovely Thai girl to an abominable burger!!! 

• Haha 1

The OP doesn't sound much like the posts I remember from "Manfromanotherforum" on ThaiVisa (the previous nom de plume of the OP....apparently). They weren't anywhere near as positive about Thailand ???? 

Edited by MarkyM3

On 6/12/2020 at 8:59 AM, Keyser Soze666 said:

So another one backing someone who is bragging about bagging a 'girl' for a price of a big mac. Not surprised.

This discussion is totally silly! You seem to have no clue about how expensive it can be to eat at Mc Donalds. Dude, just read what @Denim posted above and that´s not half of it if your´re really hungry. There is an expression for this thing "Same hungry at Mac as you are in the Sack".

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

You were thinking the same because you trapped yourself in that mess.

Imagine the congestion and pollution 5 to 10 years from now.

What mess do you think Iam trapped in ?

4 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Problem is the OP is trolling and many have swallowed the bait hook line and sinker !!

I think he was going for a little bit of humour...

It's obvious that the bus didn't stop..didn't even slow down..due,no doubt, to social distancing regulations.

On 6/12/2020 at 2:42 PM, Logosone said:

This is exactly my point! You want to be an anti-social DIY God go live in the mountains not among people. What is this guy doing running power tools all day from 7 am? It's like living at the dentist permanently. I see the rooster close by but I only have 5 dogs next door. At nights it's like a nightmare straight out of Cujo as they all start to howl together. 

And every day I have to close the windows when the dentist starts cooking. Always clouds of smoke like a forest is being burned down because of course nobody invented electricity yet. They have to cook with coals like in the 18th century, smoke everywhere. Closed windows. No fresh air. Can't use the pool deck. 

Move somewhere else?

16 hours ago, samsensam said:

you clearly have no idea about thaiand.

i guess you need to get out of the sex industry/sex tourist bubble, there's a great thailand out there!

Why would we want to get out of the sex industry/sex tourist bubble? It's wonderful for a guy brought up in the west where we are taught all women good, all men bad. I loved that sex wasn't something to be used to control me, but something enjoyable for itself.

BTW, it's entirely possible to find the "great Thailand" with a "girl friend" to look after the bags while one finds a room, and have something to do in the evening other than watch tv.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Nothing wrong with either IMHO.

Would point out burgers generally aren't cheap in Thailand, neither are the women these days..

7 11 burgers are cheap, but not very enjoyable.

Women are and have always been expensive. Even 40 years ago I'm sure the women that went with farangs cost more than the ones that Thai men used. They only seemed cheap because our currency used to be worth something.

Anyone that complains about the cost of renting can't have been married, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1