Honda CRV 2010 automatic very good condition - 349K THB

img_123999_1566377529_27469.jpg?15920339

New tires bought 1 year ago for 40,000 THB. The car is in excellent condition. Serviced only at Honda dealer.

Car registered in Chon Buri.

Actually the car is in Sukhumvit soi 11.

Battery changed on 25 January 2020.

Last serviced at Honda dealer on May 2020 !

Farang owner.

I've been receiving tons of requests to know if I bought the car new, no, I bought it 2 years ago as a second hand for almost 600K THB, the previous owner was a thai "high so" girl who took good care of the car and spent money on it.

I'm selling because I'm leaving Thailand.

Edited by JohnnyBKK

1 hour ago, time2093 said:

Good price at 349k, If it was a Thai selling it I can see them asking 450-500k for it, Sometimes you can tell is a falang selling a car just by the price they are asking for it.

The market price of this car is more like 400 or 420. But I don't really care, I just want to sell it because I don't use it anymore. I've checked the market before deciding on the price, and there is not a single CRV 2010 for sale at this price in Thailand, even less with all the upgrades like new tires. If I wasn't so lazy I would like to sell it for 420K, I got an offer from the tent for 330K and I know they resell it for much more than that. Whoever buys this is making a really good deal.

• 1 month later...