Thailand is ranked 2nd in global COVID-19 recovery index

webfact

3 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

If you only test a small percentage with faulty tests, and also "try" to fiddle the actual numbers so you can spin that Thailand is safe - then I'm surprised that Thailand did not come in 1st place.

Be too obvious if they came 1st ????

its-not-cheating-kxjbh9.jpg

• Haha 1

Just think, what if Thailand had been chosen number 1, O dear me we would never here the end of it. Just face it Thailand did a very good job of getting the virus under control. That goes back to the sars epidemic which many asian countries cut there teeth on and covid was not a great suprise as it has been in western countries.

Thailand doesn't have a "Fox News" (i.e. Rupert Murdoch) who can turn something as simple as wearing masks into a political issue.   110,000 dead in America because that orange-tinted idiot only played golf and held campaign rallies all of February.  

Edited by TomJoad
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, scandream said:

Where are the neighboring countries like Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, all of which (as yet) have not reported any covid-19 death victims?

Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Darkside Gray said:

No one ever mentions Vietnam who has 0 C19 deaths and the country is open, has does Australia, New Zealand and Thailand compare to that, very badly in my opinion!

I dont care as long as the thais believe it and open a travel bubble  that will do me

• Like 2