Thailand is ranked 2nd in global COVID-19 recovery index

webfact

10 hours ago, KhunKenAP said:

Hard to believe with all the screwups at the start, such as not closing the borders and bringing in as many Chinese as possible. Must be using Thai math to calculate.

Comment like this confirm the well known long-time stereotype of farang here in Thailand as Low class/ Third class rejected  etc... at least Thais are not wrong about this.

Actually Farang in general are also known to be really amazingly bad/dumb at math, among Thai /Asian students in Anglo countries.

And especially the low class farang like this comnent  , he/she will never compete with grade 8 Thai student in Math.

Oh please dont brag about all farang inventions like a loser. It was just different farang. Not a dumb one here.

19 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

If you only test a small percentage with faulty tests, and also "try" to fiddle the actual numbers so you can spin that Thailand is safe - then I'm surprised that Thailand did not come in 1st place.

its-not-cheating-kxjbh9.jpg

I am surprised that New Zealand wasnt is 1st place.

Edited by billybog

5 minutes ago, Mikimoto said:

Anyone who reads the news will know NZ is way ahead of Australia in eradicating covid 19. Where do these people get their stats from? Mickey Mouse!

whats the criteria? daily flight arrivals/departures must play a role

On 6/15/2020 at 4:27 AM, rasmus5150 said:

If you only test a small percentage with faulty tests, and also "try" to fiddle the actual numbers so you can spin that Thailand is safe - then I'm surprised that Thailand did not come in 1st place.

its-not-cheating-kxjbh9.jpg

The tests are faulty everywhere, but Thailand did a LOT of testing.

Now if your comment were directed, as it should have been, at Laos and Cambodia, which have done basically ZERO testing, I would have been inclined to agree with you.

• Haha 1