BANGKOK
webfact

Foreigners set to return as Thailand presses ahead with "Travel Bubble" plans

There is sure to be a special limbo dancing bubble for exiled Brits one day far into the future 🤔 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sounds like a load of balls to me - I suppose these balls will also be color coded .......LOL

Edited by Geoffggi
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

Three quarters of Thais won't be all too delighted to hear about that. Allegedly.

I get the impression in the UK that when asked about the importance or degree of lock-down, people's responses will be coloured at least a bit by how financially or occupationally secure they are. Also, some would rather be off work/furloughed than doing jobs that they hate.

Edited by Andrew65
  • Like 2

<deleted> is a “travel bubble”? I live in Pattaya. Will I be in the “bubble”? 

Keep the virus out. Nobody in without a 14 day quarantine. Period. Tests on departure for all passengers. Anyone testing positive goes back.

If they mean people have to stay in resorts that’s a fine idea. But what about the workers at the resort? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

"Bubble" is a code word for letting the Chinese back in, assuming they still want to come. The country can't remain indefinitely but I personally feel a lot safer without the foreign tourists.  It is also a lot easier to find a seat in hospital waiting rooms without the medical tourists, even though some seats are blanked out. 

I am sure that in the present environment opening the doors to any large groups of tourists will also open the doors to the virus.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3