Thailand may impose curfew again if people do not cooperate

webfact

3 minutes ago, bodga said:

is it REALLY  that hard to go out and confiscate their  bikes.

No it isn't, but when you see the effort they put into stopping people on the roads and highways just so they can fine people for no helmets or no driving license, then you know where their priorities lie.

• Like 1

Just at about 3 in the afternoon I saw something here in Central Pattaya I will not forget. In the outside area of a bar there were many very small tables where people could sit. All tables were occupied by old Farangs and each of them had a big bottle of beer in front of him. I guess there were about 20 people sitting very close together. It is a bar and normally it is very empty. Perhaps they have a restaurant license but no food was at any table. If I understood it correctly the alcohol sales times are also valid for restaurants. So they sold alcohol outside this time. So the government decides and the people don't care. A very "unhealthy" situation. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

Clarity at last, it's nothing to do with health - it's a punishment applied to the entire population for something a few kids on motorcycles did which annoyed the glorious one.

This really is the type of cr*p that a DI does to his 'boots' in basic training.  One moron screws up and you punish 80 guys. 

So, a few kids take to the streets after being penned up for two months and you lock the entire country down.  Sounds like military intelligence reining supreme.  Hummm ????

• Like 1

Pathetic. Pity your police are inept. Guess they mirror the govt. Sorry I cant control my police force to deal with situations like this so I have to take a big stick to the entire population. Anyone with half a brain could see how bad this makes themselves look. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK – The government can impose the night-time curfew again if people fail to cooperate with disease control measures, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said.

Good job by Khun Prayut Chan O Cha,  he just reminding everyone that social distance and mask wearing need to be taken seriously. I see some farang walking around without a mask, which is irresponsible or just plain stupid .....  but after seeing all the vandal idiots at BLM protest everywhere not wearing masks ... nothing surprises me anymore. Folks have lost the plot.

Capture.khunprayut1.PNG.6fe2cfbfd28b918e6dc1cca13eacb6f1.PNG

Edited by steven100
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Is that a mask or a feeding bag he is wearing????

t-04-Thailand-may-impose-curfew-again-if

I think your referring to what's called a chaff bag, normally placed on a horses halter at dinner time.

But ...no,  he's wearing a specially made stripped version.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Good job by Khun Prayut Chan O Cha,  he just reminding everyone that social distance and mask wearing need to be taken seriously. I see some farang walking around without a mask, which is irresponsible or just plain stupid .....  but after seeing all the vandal idiots at BLM protest everywhere not wearing masks ... nothing surprises me anymore. Folks have lost the plot.

Capture.khunprayut1.PNG.6fe2cfbfd28b918e6dc1cca13eacb6f1.PNG

I agree. Good job. It is a pity though all the promised money to help people happened for only a small percentage of those in need. Of course there's more promised money and that's going to go to a very few already fat pockets. So yes, well done. It is a shame this benevolant junta govt doesn't have enough money to have really helped the millions  who have been suffering.

ob_5c881a_yuan-class-submarine-photo-pixnet.jpg

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, redwood1 said:

60,000,000 people might be locked down because of some misbehaving teenagers on motorbikes??............Well then pretty much any infraction under the sun would be a good reason for a lock down....

Exactly correct, yet another signal the path Thailand wishes to take - The grand masters will be pleased........LOL

• Like 1

Hi this is the thai government speaking to you, today is hulahoopday everyone has to spin it at least 214 times so the wind will scare away the virus, if you do not comply we will shut the alcohol supply for a week and you can only sit on the beach when you bring a hamburger.

Every 2 days new rules, new nonsense and scare mongering, i hope they get enough of those crazy idiots here and get on the street with 2 or 3 million in Bangkok. You can bring every regime down with enough people, the army will turn to the people and the clowns will have to flee to Bali. 

• Like 1