Checkpoints to remain despite lifting of curfew

snoop1130

59% of population between 20 and 39 asymptomatic.
Say there are 10 million within this age range, Thailand has 5 milliion infected that could infect you.
Where do they get these figures from?
Stay Safe guys.

22 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She added that people aged between 20 and 39 need to be particularly careful, as many of them will possibly be asymptomatic and carriers.

“According to the Department of Disease Control, 50 per cent of people in this age range are asymptomatic,” she said.

But there has been NO significant rise in numbers of new cases for how long now, no local outbreaks in weeks right? Or has the asymptomatic carriers only been in contact with other people who were then as well asymptomatic since the past weeks or months?

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 4:49 AM, YetAnother said:

any old bs excuse will do; control the peasants

Are police not supposed to do what is mentioned anyway on top of skimming money for their own pocket. This stinks of how bad the policing is in Thailand for the "right reasons"

8 hours ago, Archcan said:

I think George Orwell underestimated the potential corruption of government compared to what we now see worldwide.  Power corrupts. The absolute power of this hoax pandemic has corrupted .....absolutely. 

hoax pandemic,,,???????? are you a David Icke fan aswell? Do LIzard people run the governments?

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

These checkpoints accomplish very little. And they create massive traffic jams and travel delays. They are not about a fight against crime. They never were. At this stage, they are merely another stage for the local franchisees to make alot of extra money. 

They don't accomplish anything. It makes no sense to keep them in place when the curfew is lifted. They are saying you can move around now but wait you can't, we want to check you because of the virus risk.. So why lift the curfew if you feel the risk is so high? just a silly money spinner, simple as that. All the roadblocks in Thailand are about money. No laws are enforced outside of them.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rob63 said:

I was a skeptic of the conspiracy theorists initially. After all this time, our governments cannot tell us the symptoms, the cause of death, the treatments or indeed the genesis of this virus. I know a lot of people that have died in the last 6 months, but not one of them has (knowingly) been due to corona? At what point do we start getting suspicious?

Do you really think all the world leaders throughout the world have agreed to collaborate with the same story? Also all the medical professionals all over the world that are caring for the sick patients with coronavirus are in on it too? And what about the people who have died? There are many of them, nearly 500k. I think your instinct of scepticism initially was correct.

17 hours ago, Mak25 said:

Assuming any one person is asymptomatic, this person might have infected others and these again might have infected others and so the chain goes on. It is unprobable that all of them are asymptomatic now. At some point somebody would show symptomps. But with 0 domestic cases for the last 2 weeks, not sure why they think there are so many asymptomatic cases now.

I watched a documentary on c19 and doctors said asymptomatic people are healthy people . It is disturbing that he says that 50 percent of people in that age range are asymptomatic. Does he mean Thai people? If he does then the figures touted don’t add up and I would suspect the virus is alive and well in los. Look what is happening in Beijing, it would be a brave move to open the borders to China, just look what happened in New Zealand 2 days ago when 2 asymptomatic English girls were granted a exemption on grounds of bereavement, they tested positive for c19 . NZ made one slip which could spark a new outbreak. So wo betide molly soppy. I think that Thailand should do some serious thinking before opening the borders, especially to China 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rob63 said:

I don't think that yet, but given the information being released (virtually zero) it's becoming more and more a viable possibility....

now you're just making me laugh.????

On 6/16/2020 at 7:19 PM, cyril sneer said:

they'll become one of the many permanent changes

Checkpoints have been a reality in Thailand for as long as I can remember; even 20 years ago. And not just in border areas either, but everywhere. Many of them are only set up or manned, at night. I have observed how many of them only operate between roughly 8 or 10pm until 5am or so.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rob63 said:

I was a skeptic of the conspiracy theorists initially. After all this time, our governments cannot tell us the symptoms, the cause of death, the treatments or indeed the genesis of this virus. I know a lot of people that have died in the last 6 months, but not one of them has (knowingly) been due to corona? At what point do we start getting suspicious?

Very good post. According to most people with their heads stuck in the sand, who have been propagandized to worship government, who would never lie to them - the answer to your question is never.

Are they still testing the populace for covid these days?  They have stated many times now that 20-39 year old people are possible asymptomatic carriers, nonchalantly walking amongst us, infecting grandmas and grandpas left and right?

Orange = Not Serious

On 6/18/2020 at 1:45 PM, drbeach said:

Checkpoints have been a reality in Thailand for as long as I can remember; even 20 years ago. And not just in border areas either, but everywhere. Many of them are only set up or manned, at night. I have observed how many of them only operate between roughly 8 or 10pm until 5am or so.

yes and more of them closer to the end of the month for obvious reasons and motor bikes and cars to share it around. I hope they don't get the police to be doing Corvid19 road side testing omg 

• Like 1

much activity detected on sites covering immigration rules to near by countries .ie. Vietnam , Laos , Myanmar , Cambodia etc...

the touristic industrial complex so vital the the economy might be in jeopardy ..sad reality . 

• Like 1