Swedish pilot arrested following 2018 paramotor accident - he'd changed his name in bid to escape years in jail and millions in damages

webfact

- Doc, my penis size worries me. The last three women with whom I slept begged me to stop ... I told the doctor. -

Many men would envy you for that, he replied. - Seriously? Even when they scream " Tickles! Tickles!" ?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Naew Na reported that when officers went to his house Mr Hans tried to run away but was nabbed. He claimed that he was Alfred Carlsen and showed them his passport.

No information on where he obtained a false passport...................

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

What a careless Swede. He should've done what Thai criminals routinely do and not only change his name once but at least six times.

How about leaving the country?! Not stay where the accident happened, where the court made those nasty judgements. Why not head for Bali ? Or anywhere! BUT no, he is going to Lam it in Kalasin ????.  Have fun in the Thai justice and correction system Hans. 

5 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

What a careless Swede. He should've done what Thai criminals routinely do and not only change his name once but at least six times.

In this case it was his mug and name that he needed to change.