Swedish pilot arrested following 2018 paramotor accident - he'd changed his name in bid to escape years in jail and millions in damages

webfact

On 6/21/2020 at 4:36 AM, robblok said:

If that is not available next best choice is a foreigner who does not speak the language. 

The keyword is money, money, money.

On 6/20/2020 at 10:36 PM, robblok said:

Bit standard on Thaivisa its flooded with white OAPs with younger wives. They have to convince themselves that they stand above the crop and that is why their wives selected them. Not because of the wallet they have and would prefer to have a Thai guy if he had the same amount of money.

So not surprising to see such remarks on this forum. Loads of guys love to think that Thai woman love foreigners while in fact the majority would prefer a Thai husband if they had similar money. Its all about downplaying their own insecurities. How better as to pain a picture them as lions (have yet to see lions with rollators ????) and the Thais as inferior. 

Sure there are Thai woman who like foreigners but to act as if just being a foreigner makes you desirable is just stupid. They prefer a good guy who can give them stability and preferably someone that speaks the same language. If that is not available next best choice is a foreigner who does not speak the language. 

My Thai wife married me so she could get a green card and live here in the United States.  
Later I found out, she was going to leave me after she got her permanent green card after living with me two years.  

Here I am almost 30 years later, wondering when she is going to leave me.  

I hope she don't.  
She earns more money than I do.  And I have almost a 6 figure income a year!

Edited by radiochaser
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 9:36 AM, robblok said:

Sure there are Thai woman who like foreigners but to act as if just being a foreigner makes you desirable is just stupid. They prefer a good guy who can give them stability and preferably someone that speaks the same language. If that is not available next best choice is a foreigner who does not speak the language. 

I don't believe there's a woman in the world that wants a 'good guy'.

But there aren't enough gang-bangers, drug dealers and murderers to go around.