Ahead of Trump rally, coronavirus cases surge in Oklahoma, other states

webfact

4 minutes ago, kwonitoy said:

There was a link on Reddit to order tickets.

I've reserved 2 and got a conformation.

So a Canadian living in northern Thailand is on the list.

I'll take their numbers with a dash of salt

2 weeks quarantine on return ????

45 minutes ago, robblok said:

Seems stupid to me to hold rallies when cases are spiking. Then again nobody ever blamed Trump of being concerned about others and being smart. 

Good rally, encouraged and praised by MSM - no corona risk

hollywood protest los angeles june 7

Bad rally - stupid and dangerous for corona.

Trump campaign raises $30 million in first quarter | Euronews

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Attending a demonstration to pressure government to do something about Police murdering Americans is not the same thing as attending a publicity rally to stroke the ego of the nation’s narcissistic President.

Throughout history people have chosen to put their own lives on the line to bring about political and social progress.

Equating people who do so with political followers willing to indemnify their leader against the health consequences of attending his rallies is utter nonsense.

The problem is that they're also endangering the lives of others who choose not to participate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

You use the term left for all who do not agree with your views. Heck, you even use it for extreme right wing groups, simply because only left can do wrong.

Well, they are the ones seeking to destroy Western capitalism and the billions it has lifted out of poverty.

Have you actually read the Black Lives Matter manifesto? Or looked at who is funding these useful idiots and why?

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It is clearly designed to scare away people away from the rally. It's a flu virus that kills 0.3% of those infected WAKE UP.  I don't hear you liberals saying this about the LOOTING crowds.

50 states cities participated in that protest and riots during a lockdown and restriction which many cities  which were still practicing regardless of the risks involved. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_George_Floyd_protests_in_the_United_States#:~:text=The protests spread to over,speaking out against police brutality.

Cuomo  is the gov of  the state that represents one of those states with  which was the epi center of the virus. he was quoted as saying

“Get a test. Get a test,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told people who have been participating in rallies and marches in memory of George Floyd.

https://time.com/5849797/protests-coronavirus-test/

IMOP,Why should people who protest and hold rallies have virtually  carte blanch to express their support for a cause and people who support change be ridiculed during the same virus circumstances. 

Mr. Trump rallies are using  temp checks, hand sanitizers and masks! The only thing in common in my opinion between the protest rallies and people who want change rallies are they are standing together united.

Edited by riclag

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Ahead of Trump rally, coronavirus cases surge in Oklahoma, other states

And of course they'll surge before and after every Trump rally with the MSM blowing the narrative up and completely out of proportions.  In the meanwhile, Covid cases will go down before and after BLM and Antifa riots as Covid takes a knee.

American as well a most of the First World are now engaged in Third-World politics of the most vile nature.  How sickening.  :sleep:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

US figures - Number of cases 2234471, number of deaths 119941

Now then, this is how percentages work - (119941/2234471) * 100 = 5.36%, not 0.3%

Unless, of course, you are suggesting that the US figures are totally fake.  To get to your beloved 0.3% would require 39,980,000 proven infections.

deleted

Edited by earlinclaifornia

Maybe I am a bit dumb, but can someone explain to me why after the coronavirus disaster that America is experiencing, Trump has a 40% approval rating? 

Are 40% of the US population nuts?

Boris is getting hammered in Britain for Britain's dreadful Trump-like response, hammered daily by the Tory press as well as the opposition papers. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Funny the left defending Bolton  LOL  still we should not be surprised at the hypocrisy we should remember the left's u-turn on Comey - hated one day and loved the next!

There are both good and bad acts by all people. Except when it comes to politics. Then it apparently has to be 100% bad or 100% good. No thinking allowed.

• Like 2