Ahead of Trump rally, coronavirus cases surge in Oklahoma, other states

webfact

1 minute ago, Damual Travesty said:

People are dying in my country man. Police officers are being shot. Innocent people maimed.  A party leaderships supports the violence. The President was claimed by a political party to be an agent of Vladimir Putin, you think that can just be let go? No it can't the perpetrators of that are going to go to jail and the leadership that supported it must be thoroughly discredited so it never happens again. In other words that party has to die. As you would be saying if such a thing happened in your own country where ever that may be Traubert.  That is the American psyche right at ya!

You consistently conflate your psyche and views with that of most Americans. I've got news for you:  you are not Captain America.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Odd to see this spike being blamed on Trump's rally that didn't even happen yet. Is it possible the abandoning of social distancing and lockdown by the communist/BLM revolters has been the cause of this spike instead? I'm sure after praising and supporting the violent protesters for 2 weeks mainstream media can not be so crass as to whinge when the President holds his rally, that would be too ridiculous for words. Let's see.

Yes.  Clearly, if there has been a spike, the protests riots should have been mentioned, and not a rally that was yet to occur. 

But, over 1000 "medical professionals" wrote in a letter, that the protests riots are OK - just not any gatherings of folks objecting to the shutdown measures - ditching all credibility, by so doing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2020 at 10:03 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

The irony here is that this chaos that is ongoing in Seattle, Portland, Atlanta and other democrat states is the biggest gift Trump could ever have had. I suspect middle America is horrified by the spreading anarchy. They will vote wisely in November, of that I am sure.

If Trump were responding to the rioters like a strong leader, instead of re-affirming the lies upon which the protests riots are based, he would have a much better chance in November.   Check the last Fox News poll, for how taking advice from the GOP-sellouts and Jared (the leftist) has worked out for him. 

Given all the other broken-promises, and his own SCOTUS nominee creating yet another "extra privileged" class, I would bet 1/2 of his base won't show up to vote, unless he changes course very quickly.

5 hours ago, bestie said:

Trump2020? I can't even imagine. ???? I can't even understand what you're doing in the USA. It's a big show while the world is wondering, laughing and crying. It must find an end and I hope without Trump in November. Hope you will be one day united again. 

When was America united?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Damual Travesty said:

Heads of Intel services will be indicted as well as other top level from the previous administration. They should be hung but that is outside US law.

That's Q-Level wishful thinking - harkens back to the "sealed indictments" story pre-2018 election.  The deep-state will, at most, throw a few disposables under the bus for show. 

I'd like to be wrong about that - would love to see Clapper do time for lying to Congress ("not wittingly," indeed) and the FISA-Warrant purjurers hung out to dry - but history indicates that is unlikely to happen. 

5 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

I know this is hard to understand, but I support Trump on the basis of Policy. I completely and thoroughly reject the alternative party, and even Republican politicians often turn my stomach

The problem is, Trump doesn't support MAGA any more.  Employers who hire illegals continue with impunity, no fees were put on remittances (treasury regulation), the work-visas are STILL being "fast tracked" right now, with 40 Million + Americans unemployed by the shutdown, the "NAFTA-II" deal keeps the factories in Mexico, and minimal tariffs on Chinese goods only just move factories to Vietnam or India (if that). 

Trump as POTUS is about cheap-labor for corporations, and Exactly Nothing for the working-class folks who voted Trump, thinking he would re-instate the policies that created and sustained the greatest middle-class the world had ever known.  All the laws he needs are already on the books.

Then, on top of it all, he bolstered the lying claims of the rioters - pretending that 'systemic-racism' is real.  Well, it is, but only if you are what "they" call "white" and "straight."  Everyone else has extra-rights, and rioters at the ready if anyone gives you any problems - even if the problems were self-inflicted. 

What is the only demographic that ever votes majority-R?   What subset of those are being put in direct-competition with the poorest of the world for jobs?  Does Trump even want to win?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Just like the protesters rioters did, right? 

And please, no inside/ outside comparisons;  that rally will be in a huge stadium, not the small rooms Americans were ordered to "stay inside" in, during the shutdown, where the virus spreads best - allowed out only to go to the "common-spreading-area" grocery stores, so they would bring it back home to their families, who were trapped-indoors, at home.

That assumes the young ones don't encounter older/more-vulnerable people (older family, etc) after contracting it - possibly never having symptoms, themselves.  

I would like to see the contract-tracing of those being hospitalized at increased levels - if they have had contact with young people who attended the "Year Zero" / "Erase Western History" protests riots.

I'm sure it will be fine! ????

arena.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, candide said:

I'm sure it will be fine! ????

No worse than a riot.  Same hollering, etc going on. 

I do support mask-wearing in public-facilities, btw.  Private businesses should make their own rules, and customers choose where to shop according to their preferences.  In stadiums?  Sounds like a good idea.  Masks are being provided to all attendees, from what I have read.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Based upon what science do you determine that 1/2 would catch the virus? and also of those by what science do you determine that of that 1/2 of those would be over 50 AND have chronic illnesses? I think these are fair questions for me to ask.

Like I said, do your own math.

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, Ronaldd said:

At least one million  far leaning  left wing protesters not social distancing, no Temp checks, no sanitizer, half of them have mask on when they are not yelling. YouTube it if you don't believe me. Now you do the math genius 

Oops!  Seems you responded to the wrong thread.  I was talking about the DT rally in Tulsa, your post is about BLM demonstrations elsewhere.

So perhaps it is true that you extremely left-wing types really don't see color!  Quite liberal of you.

Edited by bendejo

2 hours ago, JackThompson said:

No worse than a riot.  Same hollering, etc going on. 

I do support mask-wearing in public-facilities, btw.  Private businesses should make their own rules, and customers choose where to shop according to their preferences.  In stadiums?  Sounds like a good idea.  Masks are being provided to all attendees, from what I have read.

I hope you are right that it will not trigger serious health issues.

However, there's a big difference betwen the BLM protests and a rally. This rally has been organised according to a decision by a single person who will be responsible for it. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, candide said:

This rally has been organised according to a decision by a single person who will be responsible for it. 

No responsibility!

No collusion!  oops!

By clicking register below, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending the Rally, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.; BOK Center; ASM Global; or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.

Just to be clear, I am not trying to dissuade anyone from attending the Tulsa rally, or any other DT rally.  I especially encourage non-American DT fans to attend these things.  Do your part for the MAGA cause and put those snowflake Libs to shame!

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Trump supporters infecting themselves with Covid-19. Christmas comes early.

Wow,the caring sharing left.

Is it ok if I say I hope the looters and rioters at the so called Floyd "rally"suffer the same fate.

Edited by dundee48
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

However, there's a big difference betwen the BLM protests and a rally. This rally has been organised according to a decision by a single person who will be responsible for it. 

Translation: Every person who may get infected at this rally: it's Trump's fault. Honest!

54 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

Translation: Every person who may get infected at this rally: it's Trump's fault. Honest!

Translation: you are already laying ground for exonarating Trump.

Edited by candide
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dundee48 said:

Of course there is,the big difference being,looting and rioting Is ok,big bad orange man rally not ok.

You obviously did not read my previous posts. From a pure political POV, his rally is a blessing for people who don't like Trump. It will likely trigger an outbreak which will expose Trump as an idiot again. The only reason we cannot rejoyce about it is that some people are likely to suffer.

Viruses don't play politics, they don't assess whether orange man is bad or good. They just enjoy their viruses' life.

Edited by candide
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dundee48 said:

Wow,the caring sharing left.

Is it ok if I say I hope the looters and rioters at the so called Floyd "rally"suffer the same fate.

You just did. Whether that's "OK" or not is a matter for your own conscience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This historic and obviously bound to be infamous rally will start fairly soon. 

For anyone that wants to watch some American political conflict theater, you might want to check out some live feeds of "discussions" between 45 fans and protesters happening right now in Tulsa. One such youtube feed is by JeffMAC. 

Enjoy?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

trump allegedly will not be held responsible for any Covid transmission at the rally as attendees have to sign waivers. Don't know if the waivers would hold up in a Court of law if the trump administration were sued 'cause to me the requirement to sign the waiver acknowledges there is a risk of infection.

• Like 1

Very few turned up, practically no-one, which is not mentioned in the link below (used the description sparse) as opposed to the prior estimated crowd of 40,000 for the rally outdoors of the arena. Accordingly trump &  Pence cancelled their outside appearance - Lol

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/503750-trump-pence-scrap-planned-outdoor-speeches-at-tulsa-rally

Edited by simple1
  • Thanks 2

Looks pretty empty inside the hall no crowds outside I’m wondering if trump will flake and be a no show he’s gonna wine big time wait for the tweet storm blame game poor me the victim lol kinda pathetic imo