Female Aussie shoplifter arrested in Chiang Mai - she stole 100B sunnies

webfact

2 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

The term "Sunnies" through me because I hadn't heard that before. I have heard sunglasses called shades though. Is this some kind of regional slang. I seems to have be added by Web Facts so maybe they just trying to be cute.

"sunnies" Frequently used in Australia.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

The term "Sunnies" through me because I hadn't heard that before. I have heard sunglasses called shades though. Is this some kind of regional slang. I seems to have be added by Web Facts so maybe they just trying to be cute.

Some Aussie men wear their sunnies while holding a tinnie and putting meat on the barbie in the arvo.  Gotta love the flexibility of the English language. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

The use of the word 'through' threw me!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The immigration should stop ugly women like that before they enter Thailand. ???? 

and of course you are an absolute picture - you know that "handsome man" they all keep shouting at you, don't let it go to your head lol ......................you want me to tell you or can you figure it out for yourself ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It really wasn't her fault, as being an Aussie where the fore fathers of today's population were all transported there as criminals back in the day.

Apart from that, obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed...just a tool ????

• Like 2

Some people have a problem about this sort of thing, the cheap sunglasses s a dead give away that it is a mental problem rather than a real steal big ticket items. The lady need some mental counseling for her addiction.

7 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Some people have a problem about this sort of thing, the cheap sunglasses s a dead give away that it is a mental problem rather than a real steal big ticket items. The lady need some mental counseling for her addiction.

Shoplifters dont usually check the prices of the item  before they steal them

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

Shoplifters dont usually check the prices of the item  before they steal them

I knew a professional shoplifter who only did it to order from high end retailers

3 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!!!! SHE SHOULD GET 20 YEARS IN A PRISON, 1 MILION BAHT FINE, GET DEPORTED AND BLACKLISTED F-O-R-E-V-E-R FROM THE THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSE HERE!!!!

A bit overkill don't ya think? However, she does need to receive some punishment. Those shop owners  are in business to make a living, so it's like taking food out of their mouth.

I hope she doesn't get one of those ridiculous 6 month sentences, but she should get at least a 5,000 baht fine and a couple of nights at the police station jail (and maybe a tour of the women's prison) to deter her from future poor choices.

4 hours ago, andy72 said:

At the cost of the items and using a conveyance white car

she is obviously needing a few happy pills

this aint the crime of the century more a desperate cry for help 

cmon look at that animal print dress when she was wearing to commit the crime

can a leopard change its spots.

and the colur of that purse

om my gawd 

and cmon 100 baht sunglasses she must need her eyes tested 

image.png.23a3b9bd5c7122108b7c6cf0721f43c0.png

Could very well be .... It just does not make any sense at all ...... 

4 hours ago, robblok said:

Not really I mean she is an Aussie its in their blood ????????  They can't help themselves. 

Ok now for the serious part of the topic. Just stupid what she did. Not sure what kind of punishment she deserves but its just stupid to steal or commit crimes in an other country.

Just another white whale! She's got a mental problem....500 baht fine and deported?

2 minutes ago, TPI said:

Just another white whale! She's got a mental problem....500 baht fine and deported?

Of course your beauty and svelte body size are unsurpassed in all of Thailand.