Female Aussie shoplifter arrested in Chiang Mai - she stole 100B sunnies

webfact

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The immigration should stop ugly women like that before they enter Thailand. ???? 

Good that they allow all the sexy men to enter Thailand... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

It really wasn't her fault, as being an Aussie where the fore fathers of today's population were all transported there as criminals back in the day.

Apart from that, obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed...just a tool ????

Another kiwi Pom or were you a warrior too?

22 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Good fishing today....Honestly Mate, would a Pom be showing an All Blacks logo? Kiwi and proud of it my ANZAC brother!!

Edited by Catkiwi

Certainly will be a costly exercise for her stupidity and arrogance. The video  - you could see the staff were highly suspicious of her activities in the shop. Looked a drunken mess, thinking she could pull one over the locals. It's hard enough for these shops at the moment to make a living, without people like this coming a long. 

Edited by LordSomchai

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Not really I mean she is an Aussie its in their blood ????????  They can't help themselves. 

Seriously? I expected better than that from you robblok! ????

Edited by PatOngo

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The immigration should stop ugly women like that before they enter Thailand. ???? 

Maybe farangs bringing their wives to Thailand should be charged corkage.

• Haha 2

From Chiang Mai News in English 

An update on the Australian arrested for shoplifting in Chang Moi - Thai media has now identified her as Emily Catherine Duffell.
According to multiple later reports she claims that she didn't pay has she had forgotten her purse.
A person by the same name who is from Australia (kids are in Australian school uniforms on her profile and it's a fairly unique name) posted on the Koh Samui Island Tourism Information Group June 15 saying they planned to travel from CM to Koh Samui Friday and were looking for accommodation.
If it's the same person - I can't be 100% sure but certainly the photos from her profile and the person arrested appear to be similar, her name can be found in Australia media reports as a publisher of a children's book, a Melbourne-based sleep consultant and mother-of-two. On the latter, her FB profile shows her with two kids.

2 hours ago, Olmate said:

Funny isn’t it when the shoes on the other foot ? You are always quick to jump on the Pom bandwagon and then when it happens to one of your peroxide barbies you have fits of hysteria ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will the Thai immigration ban any foreigner with a criminal record in Thailand?

I think it's not wise to steal anything just to have a bad record in Thailand which will affect your chances of coming to Thailand in the future.

21 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Funny isn’t it when the shoes on the other foot ? You are always quick to jump on the Pom bandwagon and then when it happens to one of your peroxide barbies you have fits of hysteria ???? 

Yep, these Crims just love to bash Poms......

Get some back, and stop exporting your dodgy Sheilas......

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Female Aussie shoplifter arrested in Chiang Mai - she stole 100B sunnies

A stupid opportunist theft that has gone very badly for her, still here during the lockdown maybe funds are running low..

Well, am I happy and feel good. 

As this is the only reported case throughout Thailand, I take it that there was not a single other shoplifting throughout the day. What a safe place. 

While the woman is wrong and must bear the consequences it is regretful to see the bashing on dirty farangs, aliens, out of spacers. 

If it would have been a Thai national, nobody in the Soi would have even heard about it. 

Be warned, the scapegoat for whatever shall (and certainly will) go wrong in the future is identified and earmarked. To many quite clear, that the super race does not want us out of here. So pack and move on while you can - the writing is very clear on the wall! 

12 hours ago, Stocky said:

Maybe farangs bringing their wives to Thailand should be charged corkage.

corkage?? Porkage perhaps

But if they charged entry tax on the size of the big gutted unfit men coming through, be no national debt.

• Haha 2

I feel sorry for her. It's COVID-19 don't ya know!? A lot of people are suffering from depression. Her way of normalising was to go on a shoplifting spree. A bit like a compulsive washer.

Nice breasts though.

11 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

Sun shines in Oz pal, no peroxide required..

1 hour ago, Sydebolle said:

Well, am I happy and feel good. 

As this is the only reported case throughout Thailand, I take it that there was not a single other shoplifting throughout the day. What a safe place. 

While the woman is wrong and must bear the consequences it is regretful to see the bashing on dirty farangs, aliens, out of spacers. 

If it would have been a Thai national, nobody in the Soi would have even heard about it. 

Be warned, the scapegoat for whatever shall (and certainly will) go wrong in the future is identified and earmarked. To many quite clear, that the super race does not want us out of here. So pack and move on while you can - the writing is very clear on the wall! 

Ferangs reported it in English or we would have never heard about it either.

15 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Shouldn’t your gray turn to Shane warnes dirty blond then ? 

15 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

Shouldn’t your gray turn to Shane warnes dirty blond then ? 

Gray? Try getting the small things right!????