Female Aussie shoplifter arrested in Chiang Mai - she stole 100B sunnies

webfact

5 hours ago, ubon farang said:

38 she looks like more in her 50s Must of had a hard life i would say.

Perhaps it comes from spending time with Australian males?

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

I feel sorry for her. It's COVID-19 don't ya know!? A lot of people are suffering from depression. Her way of normalising was to go on a shoplifting spree. A bit like a compulsive washer.

Nice breasts though.

Perhaps they are not original equipment?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/18/2020 at 12:48 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie, Oi, Oi, Oi, obviously another quality bogan, deport her straight away, black listed for life, never to return, and let her stay in hotel quarantine back in the land of Oz for 14 days, that should do it, then again there is the Bangkok Hilton, but if they allow Thai's to wai and pay a 500 baht fine, she should be entitled to say it was "all a misunderstanding" too, good luck with that, more chances of going to the Bangkok Hilton, because shaming a foreigner over such petty crimes is more of an ego boost for some, you see, another farang, no disease, but a farang  ????

Silly woman, no sympathy from me, you just don't do $hit like this in another country let alone your own !

Seriously , are there flights now to take her back to where she belongs ?

Maybe I would have understood more some tourist running out of money after lockdown who were stealing food, but not glasses or a purse if she has no money !!!! (though stealing is unacceptable). I still do not understand her does she know how are beautiful monkey house in thailand even with new sun glasses ????!

Edited by thooktong

1 hour ago, toofarnorth said:

Seriously , are there flights now to take her back to where she belongs ?

Yes, the Australian Embassy arranges for chartered flights, cost is around $1,000 a seat one way, and happy 14 days quarantined in a hotel with 3 meals a day...lol

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes, the Australian Embassy arranges for chartered flights, cost is around $1,000 a seat one way, and happy 14 days quarantined in a hotel with 3 meals a day...lol

Seems those are now over as of last flight to Perth yesterday

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Seems those are now over as of last flight to Perth yesterday

Strange you say that as my wife said the same thing, e.g. someone in Oz posted you can now self quarantine, I said pigs a$$ as I haven't read anything or seen any NEWS that I usually get emailed to me via Youtube daily.

24 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Strange you say that as my wife said the same thing, e.g. someone in Oz posted you can now self quarantine, I said pigs a$$ as I haven't read anything or seen any NEWS that I usually get emailed to me via Youtube daily.

Still state quarantine but Qland is about to make you pay about 200 a day.Oz Embassy fbook pages have great daily updates.

Just now, Olmate said:

Still state quarantine but Qland is about to make you pay about 200 a day.Oz Embassy fbook pages have great daily updates.

Yes, I heard that about QLD, suffice to say that sorted of confirmed to me that there was no self quarantining.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yes, I heard that about QLD, suffice to say that sorted of confirmed to me that there was no self quarantining.

No self isolation for those returning from overseas. 

• Like 1

What I consider the worst if it comes to Australians, is that they are located near by Thailand and can fly there cheap.

Most of us young guys only dream of a 3rd year working holiday visa over there and in NZ, as you get paid very decent for even minimum wage jobs.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Olmate said:

Try to keep up please,you cannot enter or transit Singapore enroite to Oz at this time

I like Singapore enroite, it just makes the whole Singapore experience so much better...

6 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

What I consider the worst if it comes to Australians, is that they are located near by Thailand and can fly there cheap.

Most of us young guys only dream of a 3rd year working holiday visa over there and in NZ, as you get paid very decent for even minimum wage jobs.

What?

On 6/18/2020 at 6:19 AM, Will27 said:

What an idiot.

Still, I'm waiting for the "1 million Baht fine, 10 years in jail and and then deport" brigade to arrive.

Bloody hell,  they should fine her 1 miilion baht, give her 10 years in jail and then deport her!! Coooeee :dry::dry:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Catkiwi said:

What?

I think ... he’s trying to say that he would like to work in oz or NZ as the minimum wage is quite high - I don’t think he’s seen the exchange rate lately or the cost of living there . The state I live in is $15 an hour minimum wage so idiots from all over the country think  it’s the land of gold paved sidewalks not figuring out that you have to make at least $35 an hour just to be able to afford your own apartment .

• Like 1

A petty crime committed by a stupid person, why all the publicity and what the hell is the offence of using a conveyance in the crime? Did she drive the car through the shop window or simply drive back to the hotel in one? Are thieves expected to walk back home?

Still, it gave a chance for the hypocritical and hilarious Brits to trot out their convict tales, bad aussie slang and stories about antipodean gangs plundering poor little England.

Which country was it again that, in the past, invaded, plundered and murdered the populous over a large part of the planet? Which country has museums full of priceless stolen artifacts from around the world and refuses to return them? Which country had so many crims they exported them to other countries and continue to export them to this day to murder or toss people off balconies in Pattaya, and of course yearly visits to Australia by British gypsy gangs who plunder from the old and naive with their driveway and roofing scams.

A petty crime, but a chance for bigotted attacks on Australians 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pineapple01 said:

Try BKK / Klumpa, on KLM, there are more than one way to get back to Ozz.

No transit or entry to Malaysia till Aug. Cathay via HK is the best option.Only Oz can get in now, sorry!

49 minutes ago, Olmate said:

No transit or entry to Malaysia till Aug. Cathay via HK is the best option.Only Oz can get in now, sorry!

Flightradar 24 shows a different story. Air Cargo and Passenger flights are there to be seen. Doubt that the Passenger Carriers are run empty every day.