Hua Hin water park to reopen on June 20

webfact

Hua Hin water park to reopen on June 20

By The Nation

800_7c5740bce732809.jpg?v=1592464498

Vana Nava water park will reopen on June 20, showcasing itself as the first water park to receive the SHA logo from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) with real-time tracking via RFID technology.

Vana Nava Water Jungle, Hua Hin, considered a world-class water park, said it has prepared hygiene and safety measures for opening on June 20. There are special services for Holiday Inn Resort Vana Nava Hua Hin Hotel’s customers, from June 20, and for the rest of the public from June 22.

71600_1_1592380872.jpg

The park said it was focused on social distancing, facilitated by its 20 rai of area and the use of RFID technology at the entrance and exit. It has also set up a team for cleaning operations throughout the day. This is the first water park in Thailand to receive the SHA (Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration) logo from the TAT, considered a safety standard for hygiene for tourism operators.

71600_2_1592380872.jpg

The company said it is following the SSHBT model (screening, social distancing, health monitoring, be hygienic touchless experience) to keep visitors safe.

71600_3_1592380872.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30389841

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-18

29 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

And have to pay a lot of money for a ticket.

Unaffordable for the average Thai.

Yet been to Pattaya andd hua hin water parks and there were more Thais then foreigners. maybe what you consider the average Thai is not as poor as what you think. Depends a bit where you live of course.

44 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yet been to Pattaya andd hua hin water parks and there were more Thais then foreigners. maybe what you consider the average Thai is not as poor as what you think. Depends a bit where you live of course.

I agree, but in the area where I live, they can't afford it.

And I still thinking, for 90% what you see is all borrowed money.

1 minute ago, Peterphuket said:

I agree, but in the area where I live, they can't afford it.

And I still thinking, for 90% what you see is all borrowed money.

That makes no sense at all the 90% otherwise the loaning of private people would already have gone way over the current (a bit below 80%) debt. I think your expecting all Thais to be poor while many make ok money. Especially in BKK and other places.