Rock rage: Rampaging teen bikers take out car

webfact

Rock rage: Rampaging teen bikers take out car 

By The Nation

800_c79c495ad03536c.jpeg?v=1592470098

Residents of Phitsanulok have been warned to lookout for a gang of teenage bikers who went on the rampage and attacked a car on the road, shattering its windows.

The driver posted photos of his damaged car on Facebook along with a warning to fellow road users.

The incident took place close to a filling station on the Bang Rakam-Pong Mo Khao road in the northern province.

The victim said the gang of teenagers surrounded his car as he was driving, then began hurling rocks at the bodywork and windows. He said he was fortunate to escape uninjured.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30389855

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-06-18

21 hours ago, GreasyFingers said:

Just as well it was not me in the car as there would have been bikes strewn all over the road and me in jail.

I 'might' react in the same way... (Lucky me I no longer have a vehicle) ???? 

Edited by AgMech Cowboy

3 hours ago, Deli said:

Maybe revenge for the 2 biker girls having been taken out by the moron Almera driver a couple of days ago ?

@Deli How is this even in the slightest 'ass'ociated with that? The 2 girls knocked off their bike reported yesterday was in Bangkok and this occurred in Phitsanulok. I'm sure the whole story is not told here by the car driver, but your comment...???