Xarelto - Available in Thailand ?

Coming in late on this. Been on Xarelto for over a year, plus Lanoxin and Bisoprolol. I get all these via an online Indian pharmacy, though the last two are cheap here. Laugh if you like, but my take is, the pills are totally kosher. All batch nos check out, box to strip. No funny spelling, boxes sealed. $32.50 for a 28 20mg pill box. So about 40 THB per pill. Exc postage. I have a very reliable contact over there. Sail through customs, no hassle. Just my $32.50 worth. YMMV!

Edited by bradiston
Mispriced

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 4:32 PM, bradiston said:

Coming in late on this. Been on Xarelto for over a year, plus Lanoxin and Bisoprolol. I get all these via an online Indian pharmacy, though the last two are cheap here. Laugh if you like, but my take is, the pills are totally kosher. All batch nos check out, box to strip. No funny spelling, boxes sealed. $32.50 for a 28 20mg pill box. So about 40 THB per pill. Exc postage. I have a very reliable contact over there. Sail through customs, no hassle. Just my $32.50 worth. YMMV!

Be careful mate...

On 6/18/2020 at 9:49 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Anyone have any info on the availability and pricing of Xarelto (rivaroxaban) in Thailand (Bangkok) ?

Richard--- I have a lot of them 15 mg-- I done a thread about 3 months ago on here as taking them made me bleed out-- they put me in hospital for blood transfusion--- I guess not good for everyone-- I paid 96.5baht  per tablet at Queen Sirikit Heart Center  khon K  --as far as I know there available there. I am not at finding the old posts on here.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:49 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Anyone have any info on the availability and pricing of Xarelto (rivaroxaban) in Thailand (Bangkok) ?

Found it.............. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 3:15 PM, Billy Bloggs said:

Further to this it is still true no script needed and its 4500 baht but if you join their club(you can do it straight away and its free) its 4100 baht, i live in the sticks so they lined me and I can order it and it only costs 100 baht to get it sent, lucky I had a free day before my hernia op tomorrow and lucky I stopped taking my Xarelto 2 days ago, I do miss getting em for $6 aud about 138 baht now.

If you fly to Oz and bring back 6 months supply for under 1,000 baht, you've covered your airfare anyway. You could try a 6 month prescription from your cardiologist, and another prescription from your GP. That's 1 year supply for $75! I've been unable to fly back, so paying 14,000 baht for 3 months Eliquis here. Too much!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crouchpeter said:

If you fly to Oz and bring back 6 months supply for under 1,000 baht, you've covered your airfare anyway. You could try a 6 month prescription from your cardiologist, and another prescription from your GP. That's 1 year supply for $75! I've been unable to fly back, so paying 14,000 baht for 3 months Eliquis here. Too much!

Normally in Australia they will give you only one month supply of Eliquis. I convinced the doc to give me 3 months as I was going overseas. The chemist made a mistake and gave me almost a years supply! $41 for a month. I got lucky.

On 5/2/2022 at 4:32 PM, bradiston said:

My wife told me not to post about my generic Eliquis from India, because I'd be slapped down with negative comments instead of praised for the info. She's right of course.

1 minute ago, crouchpeter said:

My wife told me not to post about my generic Eliquis from India, because I'd be slapped down with negative comments instead of praised for the info. She's right of course.

Please post. Pretty please? Did I say please?

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Normally in Australia they will give you only one month supply of Eliquis. I convinced the doc to give me 3 months as I was going overseas. The chemist made a mistake and gave me almost a years supply! $41 for a month. I got lucky.

I always get 6 months and get them to fill the repeats as well. Going overseas works. Up to the doctor of course.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crouchpeter said:

I always get 6 months and get them to fill the repeats as well. Going overseas works. Up to the doctor of course.

On the prescription there is an option for doctor to make possible for the pharmacy to issue all the repeats which will be for 6 months. 

Reasonable reason to give is extended overseas travel.