Thailand still attractive to foreign investors thanks to top-notch logistics, technology, agriculture

webfact

55 minutes ago, Venom said:

Top notch agro field burning that produces top notch smog makes agro production here very attractive to multinational corporations and investors wanting to take advantage of the local peasantry. 

With top  notch chemical useage carefull y  applied by fully  trained local operatives.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Within three years, total investment should climb to the Bt300 million target

Bt300million?

That's USD$10million.

There must be a comma missing, or an "m" where a "b" should be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fondue zoo said:

The translation matrix for this article was a bit glitchy,   Functional edibles is a term used for a lot edible cannabis products ????

I was wondering about that.

The only functional edibles I could think of was laxatives.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Lipstick on a pig comes to mind!  Logistically speaking the country is behind the 8 ball.  Linehaul trucks limited to 60 km/h, the same trucks in some cases 30 years old,  programmed maintenance almost non existent.  Local and provincial trucks in worse condition.  Regulated sTop 6am to 9am (???) for Linehaul trucks.  Drivers working long hours.   I took a video a few weeks ago at a tyre place in Wang Si Phun.  I thought they were replacing the worn out junk tyres...no,  they repaired the junk tyres and the truck hit the road again!  Not good enough! 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, BobbyL said:

They really are becoming desperate trying to push the EEC in every way. 

And what investor is going to invest in Thailand when, after a long hot day, there is no water running out of the Shower Head

14 hours ago, webfact said:

Kingdom still attractive to foreign investors thanks to top-notch logistics, technology, agriculture

wishful thinking nothing else, with a high/strong baht and a military government I doubt foreigners will invest here

• Haha 1