Udon Thani: Former police informant robs and abducts farang's Thai wife - he's arrested in a taxi heading out of town

webfact

Udon Thani: Former police informant robs and abducts farang's Thai wife - he's arrested in a taxi heading out of town

11pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Thai man who used to be a police informant pretended to be a cop and went to the home of a Thai woman married to a farang in Udon Thani. 

There on Wednesday he cuffed and robbed her, abducted her, made her get 20,000 baht out of an ATM then dumped her by a canal. 

Police in the north eastern Thai city are asking for other victims to come forward and identify the man at the police station. 

Yesterday Muang Udon police arrested Suksan or Khan Kheng, 35, as he travelled along the Udon to Nong Bua Lamphu Road in a taxi. He was snared because of the GPS signal from the victim's stolen phone. 

news_QydRTbebgh152348_533.jpg

After threatening arresting officers with a BB gun he was taken into custody and charged with embezzlement and robbery. 

Police paraphernalia such as ID, cuffs, torch, gun and holster and an ATM card were taken into evidence.

A woman identified only as "B" - the wife of a farang - said she had chatted online with Suksan and thought he sounded nice. He called himself "James".

But when he came to her house he announced that he was a drug suppression cop and this was a bust. At gunpoint he stole her possessions that included 7,500 baht in a handbag, then he cuffed her and forced her to go with him on her motorcycle to an ATM where he made her take out 20,000 baht. 

news_LiCBReXtLc152349_533.jpg

He then stole the bike and dumped her by the Ban Na Sai klong in Muang district. 

"B" went along with this because she feared for the safety of her 11 year old daughter who was in the house watching TV. 

The Udon police admitted that Suksan used to help them as an informant but he was convicted of theft and sentenced to 6 months in prison in 2017. The relationship with the police ended as he was deemed "inappropriate". 

Thereafter, he has pretended to be a cop and robbed people. 

They asked other potential victims of the bogus cop to come forward and identify him at Muang Udon Thani police station.

Daily News did not report the whereabouts of the foreign husband when all this was taking place, notes Thaivisa.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-06-19

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, robblok said:

The farang obviously could not take care of her in bed and she needed some extra attention. ????

This contrary to the fact that all the people on this forum think that foreigners are a class lovers with oversized tools the dream of any Thai lady ????

And a Thai man can do a better job? Understanding their mentality gives you a hint on why they get such a bad rap, Any woman that cheats on a faithful husband is a pig. There are no excuses. If you don't like what you're with, you get a divorce, then you can go with whatever makes you smile, at least for 5 minutes.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

And a Thai man can do a better job? Understanding their mentality gives you a hint on why they get such a bad rap,

Quite probably as he is closer to the age of the lady in general. Not twice the age with a stamina of a turtle. ????

But my remark was more a bit tongue in cheek as in an other topic the size of a guys tool was seen as important and all the white guys were putting the asians down. So i thought lets stir things up a bit. Because if size is so important no wife would ever cheat on her farang lover who has such a huge tool and great stamina. I mean why cheat on perfection. People cheat if other options are better then what they currently have. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I remember some time ago the police arrested girl with drugs. The police offered her she won't get punished if she becomes a police informant. So much about that "title". 

Yes. They send them scurrying around looking for people to bust or set up. I had an acquaintance come visit from the USA last year who met one online. Normal job was a hotel reception and the other job was job was trolling around and meeting foreigners and having relations with them.  He told me her story and I said not working with them but she is basically owned by them and you should get away as far a you can. Funny that at night she coincidentally showed up at a couple of places he was hanging with another girl. Only coincidental though. Not! Lots of owned gals in BKK. Common practice as I understand. 

• Like 1

Just now, robblok said:

Quite probably as he is closer to the age of the lady in general. Not twice the age with a stamina of a turtle. ????

But my remark was more a bit tongue in cheek as in an other topic the size of a guys tool was seen as important and all the white guys were putting the asians down. So i thought lets stir things up a bit. Because if size is so important no wife would ever cheat on her farang lover who has such a huge tool and great stamina. I mean why cheat on perfection. People cheat if other options are better then what they currently have. 

No, actually people cheat because they have a mental issue.  A man cheats because he thinks of his partner as an object, and not a person that means something. A woman usually cheats because she isn't getting an emotional attachment and thinks another man might give that to her. That's why a player gets laid easy. A neglected housewife is an easy target  for someone that knows how to BS. The man plays his game, uses the woman, she gets nothing except for a divorce and a lost family, if there are kids involved. If someone is cheating on you, the best recourse is leave. A woman that cheats on a cheating husband will just be used by someone else, and she isn't winning anything. The man always gets off and doesn't care. You can't use a man for sex, only money. Size means nothing if you don't know what you're doing.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No, actually people cheat because they have a mental issue.  A man cheats because he thinks of his partner as an object, and not a person that means something. A woman usually cheats because she isn't getting an emotional attachment and thinks another man might give that to her. That's why a player gets laid easy. A neglected housewife is an easy target  for someone that knows how to BS. The man plays his game, uses the woman, she gets nothing except for a divorce and a lost family, if there are kids involved. If someone is cheating on you, the best recourse is leave. A woman that cheats on a cheating husband will just be used by someone else, and she isn't winning anything. The man always gets off and doesn't care. You can't use a man for sex, only money. Size means nothing if you don't know what you're doing.

But that still does not negate my point that the woman in question did not get from the farang what she need it be it good sex or emotional attachment. That goes contra to the wisdom many expats spout that foreigners are the dream of every Thai lady. (lot of guys have over inflated egos)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

The farang obviously could not take care of her in bed and she needed some extra attention. ????

This contrary to the fact that all the people on this forum think that foreigners are a class lovers with oversized tools the dream of any Thai lady ????

Correct. It is not how big your thing is, it is how thick your wallet looks.

It appears she struck up some kind of relationship with this guy on the internet I presume she told him where she lived for him to turn up on the doorstep maybe it’s time for the husband to start asking her some questions about what’s she been up to .

13 minutes ago, robblok said:

But that still does not negate my point that the woman in question did not get from the farang what she need it be it good sex or emotional attachment. That goes contra to the wisdom many expats spout that foreigners are the dream of every Thai lady. (lot of guys have over inflated egos)

True, but we don't know about him at all He may have been a good lover, provider and was out working (obviously out of area somewhere,as she gave the man the address) and she may the the culprit.

6 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Good for him then.  He's probably stuck out of the country or working, and she's being what she is. He loses a trashy user, and he can find a decent lady here, while she goes back to her kind of man.

Yeah...and bringing him around when the 11 yr old daughter was in the house!!!

• Like 2