Thai pick-up driver dies in accident after driving after his girlfriend following argument

webfact

Thai pick-up driver dies in accident after driving after his girlfriend following argument

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police in Nakhon Pathom were told that a 34 year old Thai man who had had an argument with his girlfriend chased after her and ended up killing himself.

Santi was crushed outside the Honda dealership on Petchkasem Road heading into Nakhon Pathom at 1.30 am. 

Driving a Nissan pick-up he had collided with the back of a container truck that was in the left lane.

His vehicle then overturned throwing him out and crushing him to death. 

The driver of the truck, Khwanchai, 29, said he had been driving along normally when something went into the back of him and he stopped. His left rear tire was flat. 

Police discovered that the victim had earlier argued with his girlfriend at Phuttamonthon Sai 7. She left on a motorcycle and he chased after her to make up their differences. 

Nakhon Chaisri police are studying CCTV to ascertain the truth. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-06-19

1 minute ago, Dmaxdan said:

Sad. If only he'd had the patience to let the dust settle and then try to sort out their differences the following day.  

Good idea but how many of us can actually do that? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

Sad. If only he'd had the patience to let the dust settle and then try to sort out their differences the following day.  

With a gun or acid or any other thing they have at hand to make their ladies love them again.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

Whenever a person dies from blatant  recklessness I have trouble feeling any pity for them.

I do feel some relief however if they die without killing or injuring others.

well .... while i agree in part,  who knows, he may have been a good guy without the p_iss in him.

just saying.  I did feel sorry for that 21yr old bike rider the other day ... but i expect your assumption that his accident was also ' blatant recklessness ' . 

4 hours ago, transam said:

Some strange comments on this thread...????

Agreed .....at that speed how the f does the poster know what speed.......blatant recklessness how the f does the poster know that .....hunting her down....run over her....possibly drunk. Even if you clip the rear of a truck with your front end at 60- 80 Kph you can easily flip n roll over.The only thing I agree on is he mustn’t have had seatbelt on.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Police discovered that the victim had earlier argued with his girlfriend at Phuttamonthon Sai 7. She left on a motorcycle and he chased after her to make up their differences.

Speed and "red mist" combo...