Anutin will push for singers, musicians to return to work – provided they wear face masks

snoop1130

Because Mr A is an electronics expert like me and knows that when you sing into a microphone, EVERYTHING which goes into the mic is amplified and then comes out of the speakers. Come on you lot, didn't you know that?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

If he would just shut his trap and put a diaper over his mouth would make Thailand a lot safer. Better to just let them sing into a mic having a clear plastic barrier. No one wants to see a singer in a mask. What a but-t plug he is.

Er. 

Is very popular in Thailand. Good show. 

Hope you enjoy.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Er. 

Is very popular in Thailand. Good show. 

Hope you enjoy.

Hi Yinn! Good to hear you pooping back up and posting.

Yes occasionally I will tune in and watch a performance on this show. But the thing for me is it is way too drawn out as takes way too much time to get to see a singer in-between singer. I don't have that kind of patience. Now there are 3 Thai shows that take way way too much time and spoils it from being enjoyed.

So are you saying that Anutin with a diaper over his mouth would make a good participant in this show singing songs? I really don't know if he can sing or not, but I do know he has diarrhea mouth., 

2 hours ago, sweatalot said:

singers with a face mask - how ridiculous can it go?

Yep although apparently people returning to sing at karaoke bars in Japan are wearing masks.

Edited by drbeach
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Forza2002 said:

Anutin's credibility has been in doubt for a long time now with all his moronic outbursts, but this latest statement saying that singers should wear masks beggars believe, what planet is this guy from? He obviously lives in a bubble, and has no idea about reality.

He lives in a make believe travel bubble lol

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Hi Yinn! Good to hear you pooping back up and posting.

Yes occasionally I will tune in and watch a performance on this show. But the thing for me is it is way too drawn out as takes way too much time to get to see a singer in-between singer. I don't have that kind of patience. Now there are 3 Thai shows that take way way too much time and spoils it from being enjoyed.

So are you saying that Anutin with a diaper over his mouth would make a good participant in this show singing songs? I really don't know if he can sing or not, but I do know he has diarrhea mouth., 

Yinn. Please excuse the pooping typo. It was popping.

2 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

If he would just shut his trap and put a diaper over his mouth would make Thailand a lot safer. Better to just let them sing into a mic having a clear plastic barrier. No one wants to see a singer in a mask. What a but-t plug he is.

A fully soaked one?

The band and singer must wear a mask at all times or the sheeple might start getting ideas that its ok not to wear masks too......

A few night out partying with no masks on might get the monkey-see  monkey-do mask wearers questioning the whole mask madness......And that would just simply be unexceptable......lol 

Edited by redwood1