Anutin will push for singers, musicians to return to work – provided they wear face masks

snoop1130

4 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

If he would just shut his trap and put a diaper over his mouth

Id  say IN his  mouth would  be  better and at least two as its  THAT  BIG, then we  just need the peg   on his  nose and all  will be   well

Even my six year old Thai Granddaughter laughed at the absurdity of having an orchestra without wind instruments. Please Anutin you’re a Billionaire splash out for a speech writer.

Let the bars open as well. Sooner or later gotta suck it & see. He must have figured it out by now that  any customers will be locals who have been in semi isolation for over 3 months anyway.

Opening the airports to International Incoming is a completely different story & looking at most countries around the world not a good idea yet

19 hours ago, sirineou said:

Wouldn't be difficult to sing with a face mask on?

No. There is a programme on Thai TV called 'The Masked Singer' where unidentified persons (?) concealed  In bizarre outfits designed by non-heterosexuals posture and emit weird sounds.

Presumably these are the individuals campaigning to get back on the stage.

32 minutes ago, Wavel said:

Even my six year old Thai Granddaughter laughed at the absurdity of having an orchestra without wind instruments. Please Anutin you’re a Billionaire splash out for a speech writer.

Or a lobotomy! ????

Just now, ronaldo0 said:

???????????????????????? no words to describe this guy ! ????????????

Oh there are.......they're just not allowed on this forum!!

This was true 30 years ago........sorry about the image quality.

1096233590_Perishers-government.JPG.4f99d0d0c4f99a762674bf7d0fe1d776.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazinoz said:

Now that is just a plain stupid comment. You need a brain to have a lobotomy.????

Well i'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy ????????

17 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Just when I thought Anutin could not sink further he comes out with this gem. Living proof you cannot fix stupid.

Uncle Tuh, if you don't realise  by now that this person is an idiot, there is not much hope for your country!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2020 at 4:10 AM, sirineou said:

Wouldn't be difficult to sing with a face mask on?

I don't think he thought this through too much.  Everyone is going to sound like Daffy Duck.  Or maybe Bob Dylan.  ????

Human bodies naturally NEED to exhale carbon dioxide and inhale for a basic reason.  I am sure that an interruption of this flow has negative consequences.  This is basic knowledge. So, why are medical experts mandating that healthy people wear masks over long periods of time when doing this is clearly detrimental to one's health.

I take this example as just one of the many seemingly insane, impractical and clearly detrimental orders from governments and public health agencies which seem contrary to a person's physical and mental health and for the health of economies.  This self-enforced destruction would not happen 50 to 60 plus years ago.  I find this very disturbing.

• Like 1