BANGKOK
rooster59

Phuket construction foreman, 50, investigated for rape of girl, 15, after ‘grooming’ a romantic relationship

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bob A Kneale said:

15-year olds?  Love to see how you back up that remark.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261262/Gordon-Brown-star-Gloria-De-Piero-topless-Page-3-model-aged-15.html

Good enough for you? Don't you hate it when someone backs up their claim?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

Also, the Penal Code Amendment Act of 1997 Section 283 bis criminalizes committing an "indecent act" with anyone under 18 even with the consent of that person. It is a compoundable offense, meaning the parent or the adolescent may file charges against the other side if they later regret their own action. A high-profile example of this application of the law was a statutory rape charge filed against the lead singer of the Thai band Big Ass for allegedly having had sex with a (then) 16-year-old girl. The charge was filed by the girl after the singer refused to take responsibility for her baby. The singer has since been cleared of being the baby's father due to the results of a paternity test and he received 2 years suspended sentence.[100][101] This ostensibly makes the Thai unfettered age of consent 18.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Thailand

• Like 1

"The man had been raping her daughter since November last year, she explained"

Theres a 50 % chance that it began when She was 14

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I am not taking away the horrible crime that this 50 year old man have done. However, why is it that 15 year olds of today are so stupid that they really believe things like that?

One of the main reasons the world is so overpopulated is boys bsing girls to get laid. It isn't stupid but naive and gullible. When a 50  year old does it is a disturbed man taking advantage of a young girls naivete. Easily fooled and used. The man should get a long stay in a place he won't forget.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

One of the main reasons the world is so overpopulated is boys bsing girls to get laid. It isn't stupid but naive and gullible. When a 50  year old does it is a disturbed man taking advantage of a young girls naivete. Easily fooled and used. The man should get a long stay in a place he won't forget.

Would point out the Thai population is in decline.

Nobody here is overpopulating the world.

Would also point out your entire religion is based on an elderly man (God) impregnating a 14 year old virgin (Mary).

Maybe you should think a bit more before you post nonsense.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would also point out your entire religion is based on an elderly man (God) impregnating a 14 year old virgin (Mary).

How old was God at the time ?

Edited by CorpusChristie
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Are you quoting my post, or did you just chose one based on the Eeny, meeny, miny, moe principle?

56 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out the Thai population is in decline.

Nobody here is overpopulating the world.

Eeeeh, where have you ever seen God in flesh as an elderly man? Guess it´s time for you to read the good book again.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Im not . 

15 -18 years old need their parents consent before getting into a sexual relationship .

I'm not sure if actual permission  needs to be given, but if the Parents make a complaint to the Police, its considered to be non consensual sex, which is rape

Consent = permission.

1 minute ago, Catkiwi said:

Consent = permission.

Which can be changed after the event .

If they change their mind the next day, that consent is removed 

3 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Which can be changed after the event .

If they change their mind the next day, that consent is removed 

If permission / consent is given, it can't be removed, please show me your research. What a lot if nonsense.

1 minute ago, Catkiwi said:

If permission / consent is given, it can't be removed, please show me your research. What a lot if nonsense.

I have posted the law in this thread, scroll back (post # 20 above)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have posted the law in this thread, scroll back (post # 20 above)

Well done, but it does not talk about the parents giving consent at any stage. Regardless, whatever the horrible <deleted> in the story did, it was just plain wrong and I think we can all agree on that. Cheers.

11 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:

Well done, but it does not talk about the parents giving consent at any stage. Regardless, whatever the horrible <deleted> in the story did, it was just plain wrong and I think we can all agree on that. Cheers.

In the second sentence at the end of the sentence it says the Parents can press charges, if they didnt consent to the relationship .

• Thanks 1

Why people post law txt from LOS :cheesy:

LAW in LOS give me a break!

Only money talks here folks! 

2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

How old was God at the time ?

Old enough to know better.

• Haha 1