Phuket construction foreman, 50, investigated for rape of girl, 15, after ‘grooming’ a romantic relationship

rooster59

10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, and you want to say? Did I post they are not exploited? If they used 15 and 16 year olds that it´s also horrible. Not that it has anything to do with the OP, and definitely not with my post.

There you go again! Firing back at a comment that didn't really object to your post, it was merely an elaboration! Mate you really need to go back on your meds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out the Thai population is in decline.

Nobody here is overpopulating the world.

Would also point out your entire religion is based on an elderly man (God) impregnating a 14 year old virgin (Mary).

Maybe you should think a bit more before you post nonsense.

Maybe you should think more before you reply , because I'm right on about what I posted. The world's population is going up, and children having babies is a large part of it. The brain isn't fully developed until you are past 21 (some, obviously much later), and having children, and consenting to sex at 15 is irrational, immature behavior. That problem is letting 15 year olds consent before they are mature enough to do so, hence the problem here as compared to the USA, where it is 18. God is not an elderly man. He is a spiritual entity, and what he did was necessary for Jesus birth, and Mary was between 14 and 16.

Edited by fredwiggy

6 hours ago, TPI said:

There you go again! Firing back at a comment that didn't really object to your post, it was merely an elaboration! Mate you really need to go back on your meds!

This has nothing to do with any meds. Same as the elaboration, you like to call it, had nothing to do with my post. When that is a fact, it´s always better to make a post without quoting or quote the OP. Everything else is confusing.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Don't you hate it when someone ponces around like a vindictive Katoy when they think  that they have scored a couple of points in a banal, pointless discussion?

I don't think it, I know it.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Im not . 

15 -18 years old need their parents consent before getting into a sexual relationship .

I'm not sure if actual permission  needs to be given, but if the Parents make a complaint to the Police, its considered to be non consensual sex, which is rape

I believe he is right. Between 15-18 it is ok with mums consent. But the kicker apparently is mum can be aware or give consent, but then take it away ie change her mind. Then it becomes what they call a compoundable offence ie no jail but you need to pay the family money. So you put yourself in that position, its up to them as they say

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TPI said:

Don't bother replying to that moron, he's a serial idiot that gets things twisted and out of context every time he post on here, he's just door stop stupid.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Maybe you should think more before you reply , because I'm right on about what I posted. The world's population is going up, and children having babies is a large part of it. The brain isn't fully developed until you are past 21 (some, obviously much later), and having children, and consenting to sex at 15 is irrational, immature behavior. That problem is letting 15 year olds consent before they are mature enough to do so, hence the problem here as compared to the USA, where it is 18. God is not an elderly man. He is a spiritual entity, and what he did was necessary for Jesus birth, and Mary was between 14 and 16.

The problem is not having sex at young age. I had it at 15 too. The problem is not using precautions and not knowing about them. That is because religious nuts are against them and old inflexible people make stupid rules.

I am not saying that its ok for a 15 year old to have sex with a 50 year old. I am saying all over the world young people have sex. It can't be stopped but you can inform them about how to do it safe. Then you win a lot. 

Just now, robblok said:

The problem is not having sex at young age. I had it at 15 too. The problem is not using precautions and not knowing about them. That is because religious nuts are against them and old inflexible people make stupid rules.

I am not saying that its ok for a 15 year old to have sex with a 50 year old. I am saying all over the world young people have sex. It can't be stopped but you can inform them about how to do it safe. Then you win a lot. 

Like I said, the problem is having sex at a young age, before you understand the consequences. Boys can get away with it, especially here, where they aren't held accountable, know it, and why they repeat and other boys do the same. It's mainly the girls that foot the bill when it comes to having babies too young. A child shouldn't have sex. No one at 15 to 18 is mature enough to make that decision. It's plain ignorance having a law stating it's okay at 15, and a main reason Thailand is overpopulated. More single mothers here than I've ever seen, and again, more absent fathers who couldn't care less, because there's always another naive child that will be suckered in by a smile, flowers and a bs line or two.  An adult can, yet still should do it responsibly. Children of course should be taught the consequences, because you can\t stop a train, and tell them straight, 90% of boys are NOT going to stick around if you have a child, and a large majority will give you an STD, but if you are tempted and foolish, at least make sure he wears a condom and you're on birth control.

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Like I said, the problem is having sex at a young age, before you understand the consequences. Boys can get away with it, especially here, where they aren't held accountable, know it, and why they repeat and other boys do the same. It's mainly the girls that foot the bill when it comes to having babies too young. A child shouldn't have sex. No one at 15 to 18 is mature enough to make that decision. It's plain ignorance having a law stating it's okay at 15, and a main reason Thailand is overpopulated. More single mothers here than I've ever seen, and again, more absent fathers who couldn't care less, because there's always another naive child that will be suckered in by a smile, flowers and a bs line or two.  An adult can, yet still should do it responsibly. Children of course should be taught the consequences, because you can\t stop a train, and tell them straight, 90% of boys are NOT going to stick around if you have a child, and a large majority will give you an STD, but if you are tempted and foolish, at least make sure he wears a condom and you're on birth control.

I disagree, almost all of my friends had sex around 15 nobody made any girls pregnant. We were prepared and had sex ed before. So that did not happen. IMHO the problem is not sex at young age the problem is not using anti conception. 

You can't stop youth from having sex but you can make it a lot less of a problem by sex ed. Are you some kind of religious fanatic against anti conception and sex ed ?

7 minutes ago, robblok said:

I disagree, almost all of my friends had sex around 15 nobody made any girls pregnant. We were prepared and had sex ed before. So that did not happen. IMHO the problem is not sex at young age the problem is not using anti conception. 

You can't stop youth from having sex but you can make it a lot less of a problem by sex ed. Are you some kind of religious fanatic against anti conception and sex ed ?

Didn't I say, if you're going to have sex, use a condom? Remember, you're talking about almost all of your friends, maybe 20 or so? Compare that to a billion of horny children, most that don't use contraception and a lot that haven't a clue about what they're doing. If your brain isn't developed until your early twenties, that makes you incapable or rational decisions, especially regarding where a disease or pregnancy are concerned. I'm not  a fanatic about anything except fishing and hunting, and sex ed should be mandatory in all schools, and it starts at home. Just a short excerpt from a site.........................While adolescents, aged 15–24 years, represent 25% of the sexually active population, they account for nearly 50% of the 18.9 million newly diagnosed sexually transmitted infection (STI) cases each year (Guttmacher Institute, 2013a). In 2008, almost 17% of the newly diagnosed HIV/AIDS cases in the U.S. were among youth between the ages of 13–24 years old (Guttmacher Institute, 2013a), signaling that many were exposed to the virus far earlier in their adolescence. While school-based sex education remains an important tool to help improve adolescent health outcomes, new efforts are needed to improve its overall impacts. A primary reason that school-based sex education falls short stems from the fact that the current theoretical foundation of many curricula asserts that sexual decision making is primarily a rational, deliberative process. Far from being only a rational process, a number of affective (emotional and motivational) factors also influence adolescent sexual decision-making. The cognitive, hormonal, emotional, and physical changes that accompany the onset of puberty and occur throughout the teenage years play a significant role in aspects of adolescent sexual risk taking. .......................https://escholarship.org/uc/item/2r32c3q1

Edited by fredwiggy

11 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Didn't I say, if you're going to have sex, use a condom? Remember, you're talking about almost all of your friends, maybe 20 or so? Compare that to a billion of horny children, most that don't use contraception and a lot that haven't a clue about what they're doing. If your brain isn't developed until your early twenties, that makes you incapable or rational decisions, especially regarding where a disease or pregnancy are concerned. I'm not  a fanatic about anything except fishing and hunting, and sex ed should be mandatory in all schools, and it starts at home. Just a short excerpt from a site.........................While adolescents, aged 15–24 years, represent 25% of the sexually active population, they account for nearly 50% of the 18.9 million newly diagnosed sexually transmitted infection (STI) cases each year (Guttmacher Institute, 2013a). In 2008, almost 17% of the newly diagnosed HIV/AIDS cases in the U.S. were among youth between the ages of 13–24 years old (Guttmacher Institute, 2013a), signaling that many were exposed to the virus far earlier in their adolescence. While school-based sex education remains an important tool to help improve adolescent health outcomes, new efforts are needed to improve its overall impacts. A primary reason that school-based sex education falls short stems from the fact that the current theoretical foundation of many curricula asserts that sexual decision making is primarily a rational, deliberative process. Far from being only a rational process, a number of affective (emotional and motivational) factors also influence adolescent sexual decision-making. The cognitive, hormonal, emotional, and physical changes that accompany the onset of puberty and occur throughout the teenage years play a significant role in aspects of adolescent sexual risk taking. .......................https://escholarship.org/uc/item/2r32c3q1

Lets agree to disagree. I come from a liberal country the Netherlands and we don't have the problem you describe. But there is a lot of teenage sex. It all has to do with education.

True it takes time to educate people and its not always easy but your not going to be able to stop teen sex ever. So its just better to educate them. 

Not a hunter, do like my fishing had a nice trip to Bungsamran this weekend (i know stocked lake but that is mainly all there is in Thailand)

Just now, robblok said:

Lets agree to disagree. I come from a liberal country the Netherlands and we don't have the problem you describe. But there is a lot of teenage sex. It all has to do with education.

True it takes time to educate people and its not always easy but your not going to be able to stop teen sex ever. So its just better to educate them. 

Not a hunter, do like my fishing had a nice trip to Bungsamran this weekend (i know stocked lake but that is mainly all there is in Thailand)

Agreed. I want to hit Bungsamran someday. We went to a same kind of place in Phuket on our honeymoon and we caught 2o cats and carp averaging 30 to 50 lbs, all released of course. I'm out in Sisaket province and still trying to find places closer. Most are around Bangkok. We have Sirindhorn Reservoir in Ubon Ratchathani that is huge and I'm sure it has good fish, unlike most around here that are netted out. (Thai's don't get the conservation concept). I see there are a few north of here near Chiang Mai and Khon Kaen but that's still a drive, so it'll have to be including things for my wife to do because she isn't into fishing but is okay watching. I have no problem releasing fish as it's normally what I do anyway, but miss Bass and Pike fishing from the states, and there's no legal hunting here so I have to fly back for that.

4 hours ago, Tingtong2mut said:

I believe he is right. Between 15-18 it is ok with mums consent. But the kicker apparently is mum can be aware or give consent, but then take it away ie change her mind. Then it becomes what they call a compoundable offence ie no jail but you need to pay the family money. So you put yourself in that position, its up to them as they say

Correct , apart from when the offence is "compoundable" , that just means the person who made the complaint can get charges dropped if they want , if they dont want the charges dropped, the defendant will get the full punishment (jail?) and not just a reduced punishment (fine?)

On 6/21/2020 at 11:32 PM, fredwiggy said:

God is not an elderly man. He is a spiritual entity, and what he did was necessary for Jesus birth, and Mary was between 14 and 16.

And the earth is 6000 years old too, right. :saai: One must always consider an appropriate smiley when doing sarcasm. If you incorporate one of these into your post, it makes it appear so much more sane and adult-like: :wacko: :tongue: :biggrin:. They are free to boot. Possibility of ethereal plane being a thing aside, that man-made book of 'quotes' was never meant to be taken literally you know.

Of the law on under 18s, believe prostitution is illegal, but 'normal' relationships (of which a 50-year old to 15 ain't - beside the point) are ok. The consent of parents could be true, but.