Nirun Condos (3) -A1, B1 building, 4th and 5th floor(Corner condo)Rent-Sale

how241

Nirun Condos (3) A1 building(3rd floor), -B1 building, 4th and 5th floor(Corner condo). Studio- 26 meters. Air cond., hot water, safety lock box, 5/6 foot bed, Flat Screen  TV, microwave, Fridge, Original bathtub. Full Furniture. Asking 690,000 baht EACH with 50-50 split of transfers cost. Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 10 years and can be transferred quickly.

Rent: 4,500....Full furniture. Gov't electric. I can supply sheets, towels, dishes, silverware, etc...You pay yourself, Govt. electric and Nirun water/service. I can answer questions in English and Thai.

First set of photos is of the A1 building , 3rd floor.  Second set of photos is the B1 building, 5th floor-Corner condo with extra side window. Last photos is the B1 building, 4th floor.  

condo (2).jpg

condo photo.jpg

condo. (2).jpg

condo.. (2).jpg

condo.... (2).jpg

condo......jpg

condo.....jpg

condo...jpg

condo..jpg

DSCN1434.JPG

DSCN1436.JPG

15343346178571.jpg.412ea59d483e0d30554129ab9abb3853.jpg

15343346178952.jpg.cebf227821275b84b0a7b88c1e50b4fa.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4580.jpg

100_4568.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

DSCN1277.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1285.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 004.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 005.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 006.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 008.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 017.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 019.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 024.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 025.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 030.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 032.jpg

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Airalee said:

Much better photos this time.  Good luck with the sale.

Thanks !!!   It is really quiet here now, being it is low season, the virus,  and restricting incoming flights. On the good side, I am not sick so I am not complaining. 

9 minutes ago, spiekerjozef said:

Did you take the pictures in rural Russia 30 years ago?

Are you trying to make a point ??  Thousands of low priced rentals rooms in Thailand look very similar.  Are you expecting to see high priced furniture in rooms that rent for 4,000 baht ?  

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Décor suits an 80yo who doesn't care anymore, maybe better to spend a couple hundred thousand refurbishing it so it isn't depressing. Some great advice, take it or leave it

Really,  "spend a couple hundred thousand" baht on a condo that is for sale for 600,000 and rents for 4,000 baht ???   Thanks for your "great advice"  but I will pass.. Thousands of low priced rentals rooms in Thailand look very similar.  Are you expecting to see high priced furniture in rooms that rent for 4,000 baht ?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, timendres said:

Well, if I were going to purchase a unit like this for living more than a few months, I could easily see dropping 100,000 baht on nicer furniture, more wall accoutrements and paint, maybe a better mattress, and a much larger TV. With the unit being so cheap, the investment would go a long ways to improving the limited space. 

Excellent post !!!   That's exactly what I did when I lived in Nirun for 8 years.  I made the place very comfortable for myself and my lady.   Many have done exactly as you suggested and are living comfortably at a very low monthly cost. 

9 minutes ago, how241 said:

Excellent post !!!   That's exactly what I did when I lived in Nirun for 8 years.  I made the place very comfortable for myself and my lady.   Many have done exactly as you suggested and are living comfortably at a very low monthly cost. 

One of the main problems is you can not ''control'' your neighbors

and a place like Nirun can be ''exotic'' in a lot of way

i mean if the old geez next door is totaly deaf and listen TV on max volum all day long

or if 3 or 4 ladyboys in colocation in the room beside yours decide to play party all night long 

you are screwed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

One of the main problems is you can not ''control'' your neighbors

and a place like Nirun can be ''exotic'' in a lot of way

i mean if the old geez next door is totaly deaf and listen TV on max volum all day long

or if 3 or 4 ladyboys in colocation in the room beside yours decide to play party all night long 

you are screwed

This issue can be a problem in any condo in any country.  I have found the Nirun security staff to be very quick and effective in handling any problems.  In my personal experience, I found Nirun to be quiet as I usually sleep in past 12 noon. By contrast,  I am now in a rental house that has a neighbor with 6 dogs and most of the houses on my soi also have several dogs each. When they start to howl,  they all join in.  Nirun was much quieter than where I am now. Two of the three condos I have for sale or rent only have one neighbor so the odds are with you that you will have peace and quiet. 

• Like 1

how241 good luck. 

for my 2 cents worth.... Nirun offers excellent value for money, in sales and even better at rent. I had a similar (although not Nirun, but did visit Nirun and around the area a few times- great community 'feel') unit. (won't use the word condo). These budget type accommodation for me made a great base to use whilst travelling around Thailand/ SEA. I would spend 3 months here, then when the visa dictated, I would hop off on a trip to another country for a few weeks. never spent much time in the unit really, so didn't need a palace. if you think of it as a pied a terre, or storage space/ digs in between adventures, then you wouldn't want to spend a fortune each month. also renting a room like these meant I never had to worry about searching hotels for vacancies in pattaya, the unit worked out cheaper than a week in a hotel also.

Places such as Nirun do serve a purpose, and are definitely not full of down and out retirees living on air and mama. 

from my experience of the area, I would consider it if I was in the same situation as I was when I first made my home here in LOS.

addendum..... to some posters comment... a tin of paint to your personal color liking and a paintbrush is 1000 baht, i'm sure the landlord won't mind so long as it's not black.

Edited by jastheace
addendum

20 minutes ago, scotinsiam said:

2750 Baht monthly rental in Nirun and it looks better than your one.

https://www.renthub.in.th/en/condo-listings/for-rent--194---2000989

I just called and spoke with the rental agent and that price of 2,750 is for 1(one)  month and after that first month the price is 5,500 monthly for the rest of the year. Even at 5,500 monthly it is still a good value as the condo is upgraded nicely.   It looks like it might be the top floor, 6th floor,  which always tends to be hotter and it much harder to rent or sell. Thank you for your post,  My condo is 30% cheaper  and I might even lower my rental price to 3,700  IF  the new renter was seriously impacted financially by the virus. 

Edited by how241

5 minutes ago, scotinsiam said:

I see another one for 3000 baht per month 086 321 2245

Seems like prices there are plummeting - 

Did you call the # ??    Maybe it is the same phony deal,  1 month of cheaper rent to get you to sign a contract.  Is it 6th floor ??   Does it have air cond. ??   Are you looking for a rental room or just killing time surfing the net ??