dogs and cats can eat soy milk ? lactasoy unsweetened for dogs and cats ?

good morning, i am new here, I am wondering if you can confirm that dogs and cats can drink lactasoy milk or any soy milk ?

I have checked online and it seems ok but as it is hard to rely on any online information, i would like to know your experience.

I also know that grown up dogs and cats do not need milk just as humans, but they like it a lot and would like to give as a threat, and avoid standard milk which is more expensive and lactose not good (i can also make my own soy milk, so i am sure that it's healthy) thank you for your insight.

only know that my dogs love regular milk and no ill effects - I don't give it often, maybe once or month... 

• Like 1

Good question.

The reason language was  invented was to communicate.,,,, You did just that.

Ignore the grandma addict . Bet he is from the old country

• Like 1

Point is how much nutrition they get from that? For them it will be almost licking water, they'll be full of water but still hungry and asking food after 10 minutes..

• Haha 1

As with humans (males), I would be concerned about any adverse effects from the higher estrogen component in soy, unless you want a hairier pussy, or shriller bark in a Great Dane.  

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, oobar said:

Cow milk is a good source of both protein and fat, healthy fare for dogs.

Irresponsible tosh.  Like many Asian people many dogs are lactose intolerant.  Giving them cow milk will make them unwell.  Of course, if you like making your dog suffer and enjoy cleaning up diarrhoea, then go ahead, give it cow milk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1