GOMO (SIM) by AIS(AWN), mobile internet, any experience?

KhunBENQ

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The wife and I are using these two plans from Finn Mobile (formerly LINE Mobile via DTAC).

She gets the unlimited plan reimbursed monthly by her company. I pay for the XXL plan as my main mobile service. Both support wifi hotspotting/tethering.

Both of the plans also include unlimited SMS message sending, and internet use beyond the plans allotments at 256 Kbps.

https://finnmobile.io/en/packages

Really ? who wants to pay 699 for unlimited when you can get it for 200 at 4mbps.

or maybe you do not have a wifi connection at home ?

all these mobiles carriers are just idiot scammers and i am proud to give them as little as i can !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, SePl said:

Really ? who wants to pay 699 for unlimited when you can get it for 200 at 4mbps.

Because the Finn Mobile unlimited data plan is full mobile LTE speed, whereas the one you're talking about is 4 Mbps speed.... 

And, as I mentioned above, the Finn Mobile plans also include unlimited SMS sending and lots of regular mobile calling minutes, unlimited in my wife's case for work, and 600 mins for my XXL plan, which is more than enough.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Because the Finn Mobile unlimited data plan is full mobile LTE speed, whereas the one you're talking about is 4 Mbps speed.... 

Exactly. I am researching not for me (have fiber at home) but for a friend with a miserable DSL and no choice (organized by condo management).

So a full speed unlimited mobile for 699 is a viable option.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...