Thai MP proposes to legalise prostitution

webfact

20 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Will you be in one of the window shops like they have in Copenhagen, with a flashing red light.  If so then you will need to be tested, screened and payeth the BIB via the brown envelope or ?

I think this proposed legalization is more like a backdoor ban or a steel fist in a velvet glove....

Legalization sounds good but you can bet your last dollar that there will be lots and lots and lots of rules regulations fees testing registration forms id cards tax numbers etc etc etc..........A whole boatload......

So in reality legalizing will be raising the cost  a lot and reducing the supply a lot.........

No way government is going to let this cat out of the bag with out expecting massive control and oversight...   

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rasmus5150 said:

In Copenhagen??..??.. Missed that one.

Don't you mean Amsterdam?

There as well. See the source image

But Copenhagen has it own district as well.

https://www.eremmel.com/2020/02/22/copenhagen-red-light-district-girls-denmark-prices-cost-prostitutes-blue-light/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

That made me spew my coffee out of my nose.  I have not laughed that hard in ages.  Thank you for my Tuesday laugh and smie.

You have a vivid and adventurous imagination.

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

He went to a brown cafe just before he saw those windows, thought he was in Denmark.

Travel the world and see the exotic destinations for yourself just once in your life to learn there is more than one place to get some personal treatment from a lovely lass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, skorp13 said:

Just curious how they have gone from not wanting to be seen as a sex tourist destination to now wanting to legalize prostitution.

Money, Money, Money as Meryl Streep, Julie Walters and Christine Baranski would sing in Mama Mia.

"I work all night, I work all day
To pay the bills I have to pay

No money, No Honey